User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 94.8K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

On my mind:

Watched the Python's "Royal Episode" last night. Not for the first time, but this time I was even more shocked by the ending. And that in 1970. Huh, has humor actually become LESS appalling today? :confused:

So Iran wants its own Internet, eh? What can I say, wise move. Cut open international communication of Iran's citizens = excellent conditions for dictatorial doctrine.

Damn, my parcel from England (Season 3 The Good Wife) has STILL not arrived after 19 days. Wrote to WowHD, they said "wait four more days please". Patience is a virtue.

Oh, and I wrote an e-mail to my boss yesterday that could cost me my job.

• A heart larger than a human?

Are... are you a blue whale?

• @Vainamoinen said: On my mind:

Watched the Python's "Royal Episode" last night. Not for the first time, but this time I was even more shocked by the ending. And that in 1970. Huh, has humor actually become LESS appalling today? :confused:

So Iran wants its own Internet, eh? What can I say, wise move. Cut open international communication of Iran's citizens = excellent conditions for dictatorial doctrine.

Damn, my parcel from England (Season 3 The Good Wife) has STILL not arrived after 19 days. Wrote to WowHD, they said "wait four more days please". Patience is a virtue.

Oh, and I wrote an e-mail to my boss yesterday that could cost me my job.

Rebel with a cause...Rebel with a cause.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

The cause is having enough money to eat and I hope the rebel part will be true from now on.

• @Alcoremortis said: A heart larger than a human?

Are... are you a blue whale?

Hah. I have athlete's heart syndrome. I run ten miles a day so my heart has enlarged to circulate more blood with less effort. Which is fine most of the day, until I have to try and sleep, cause I can feel it moving my body. It's why I have to take sleeping pills.

• @DAISHI said: Hah. I have athlete's heart syndrome. I run ten miles a day so my heart has enlarged to circulate more blood with less effort. Which is fine most of the day, until I have to try and sleep, cause I can feel it moving my body. It's why I have to take sleeping pills.

SCIENCE! I know understand how the Grinch grew his heart. It was all that cardio and heavy lifting he had to do. I can't imagine being Santa Clause to all of Who ville in just a few hours is easy. Let alone picking up the entire sleigh .

It all makes sense now. Thank you!

• @hangingwithmonkeys said: SCIENCE! I know understand how the Grinch grew his heart. It was all that cardio and heavy lifting he had to do. I can't imagine being Santa Clause to all of Who ville in just a few hours is easy. Let alone picking up the entire sleigh .

It all makes sense now. Thank you!

Which means he was probably a total weakling to begin with, what with a heart three sizes too small.

• @Alcoremortis said: Which means he was probably a total weakling to begin with, what with a heart three sizes too small.

He can't be healthy, first off he's green. Second off he has a enormous beer belly.

Edit: I think we just figured out why he hates so much noise in the morning.

• @DAISHI said: The only problem with having a heart larger than the average humans is that you can feel it anytime you lie down.

You big old softy.

• @coolsome said: You big old softy.

Who knew science could be so romantic :D

This discussion has been closed.