User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 19.2K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

EVERYTHING's possible now. Might even be in the cards that the different validation processes from Sony/Microsoft are already running; and it hasn't even been four weeks since episode 3. Then again, we never know and the release date might still be after divisonten's latest estimate. But this is looking really good - as supposedly the retail version will be out on December 4th already.

telltwitter.gif

This is a bit disheartening though - no way are they going to fix those bugs in time for the retail release when they still have to supply full steam to finishing the episodes.

• and just because theyre all going to be available on disc does not mean that xbox, psn will get them prior to that point, i can see quite the opposite infact

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@toothiersnow said: and just because theyre all going to be available on disc does not mean that xbox, psn will get them prior to that point, i can see quite the opposite infact

The episodes must go through the same validation process, I'd assume - so it really does not make sense to release the retail disc with all five episodes before the digital fifth episode.

• @Vainamoinen said: The episodes must go through the same validation process, I'd assume - so it really does not make sense to release the retail disc with all five episodes before the digital fifth episode.

i truly hope you are correct, but the time frame doesnt add up unless they are gonna rush release the last episode :/

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Disc pressing = two weeks; episode 4 early October, episode 5 mid to late November.

It COULD add up. ;)

• @Vainamoinen said: EVERYTHING's possible now. Might even be in the cards that the different validation processes from Sony/Microsoft are already running; and it hasn't even been four weeks since episode 3. Then again, we never know and the release date might still be after divisonten's latest estimate. But this is looking really good - as supposedly the retail version will be out on December 4th already.

telltwitter.gif

This is a bit disheartening though - no way are they going to fix those bugs in time for the retail release when they still have to supply full steam to finishing the episodes.

lol. at this rate the cd will come out before the last episode

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

You must have missed the last posts.

• @Vainamoinen said: The episodes must go through the same validation process, I'd assume - so it really does not make sense to release the retail disc with all five episodes before the digital fifth episode.

It doesn't make much since to release the digital version a few weeks ahead of the retail version either. I think they will release as close together as possible to maximize their profit. They are going to want to sell as many physical copies as possible.

• I think next week the Ep4 arrives, or at maximum in 2 weeks.

• Either way, can't wait much longer!

Add Comment