User Avatar Image

Would you leave Omid?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 748 users

Savannah is dangerous, you can't stay in the city and be safe, so you're headed towards the ocean (and hopefully a boat).

Omid's leg is hurt, it seems like it's infected, and he's barely able to move.

Kenny wants to go and Christa agrees, suggesting Omid be carried.

Kenny is against that, saying you can't outrun walkers.

Christa isn't leaving without Omid because she's pregnant and loves him.

Kenny isn't wasting anymore time in a dangerous place and is leaving. He offers you one chance to join him or he's gone.

Do you leave Omid or stay behind and try to help him?

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wounded people are expendable assets in TWD. Anyone who is wounded moves to lowest priority for supplies and highest priority for being zombie bait. So, no, I wouldn't leave him just because he's wounded.

Keep Omid until it's necessary to sacrifice him because there aren't enough resources, he's needed to provide a distraction to save the group, or it's too difficult to keep him with the group (for example, the group needs to jump somewhere and he can't make it). If he can't be kept with the group and there's time (not facing an immediate threat), it's appropriate to offer to kill him if there's a way to do it silently and he wants. If not, leave him.

If anyone else becomes wounded, same rules apply to them. No one survives in TWD, and the only purpose is to use the available resources to survive for a bit longer. It's a waste to throw away a perfectly good wounded person.

• damn. I should chose leave him but I already voted to stay with him. shit.

• i would leave his ass. Survival at all costs! He would just slow us down

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: i would leave his ass. Survival at all costs! He would just slow us down

I couldn't leave him, he saved my fucking life!

• @SonnyN18 said: I couldn't leave him, he saved my fucking life!

+1

Gotta repay a debt, especially if you push him off :D

• @SonnyN18 said: I couldn't leave him, he saved my fucking life!

Have fun carrying him around and him slowing you down.

• @Cyreen said: Essentially your priority is your personal survival before the survival of the race?

Nice. Stay off my mountain, K.

In another thread you make of fun of people that want Lee to have sex b/c a baby is trouble. Now you're concerned about the survival of the human race?

What does it matter if thousands of people survive if no babies are being made? Babies are the survival of the race.

• @RedKoolLoops said: I'd leave him right there on the spot.

After all we've been through with the group, I feel it's time to survive or die. If Omid is becoming a detriment to the group and can't carry on by himself, his time with us is over. If Christa wants to endanger herself (and possibly her unborn child) by staying with him, that's her perogative.

Episode 4, for me, is about the safety and survival of Lee, Clem and to a certain extent, Kenny. Developing relationships with other survivors at this point would be futile as danger is, as the title would suggest, around every corner.

Personally, I don't really want any group deaths in Episode 4 but it's pretty much unavoidable. I'm hopefully just going to make sure they aren't Lee, Kenny or Clem.

this is my exact thoughts. I only care about the survival of Lee, Clem, and Kenny. All these newcomers don't matter to me. I'm not trusting anyone else.

• @RedKoolLoops said: I'd leave him right there on the spot.

After all we've been through with the group, I feel it's time to survive or die. If Omid is becoming a detriment to the group and can't carry on by himself, his time with us is over. If Christa wants to endanger herself (and possibly her unborn child) by staying with him, that's her perogative.

Episode 4, for me, is about the safety and survival of Lee, Clem and to a certain extent, Kenny. Developing relationships with other survivors at this point would be futile as danger is, as the title would suggest, around every corner.

Personally, I don't really want any group deaths in Episode 4 but it's pretty much unavoidable. I'm hopefully just going to make sure they aren't Lee, Kenny or Clem.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: Have fun carrying him around and him slowing you down.

Not a damn problem

Add Comment