User Avatar Image

I want to run away with Lilly....

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way. I thought Carley was hot too don't get me wrong but Lee could easily tap that. Lilly would require Lee to chase her and there's a thrill in that. I know other people wanted to run away with her as well, explain your reason?

86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ┏━┳━━━━━━━━┓
    ┃◯┃╭┻┻╮╭┻┻╮┃
    ┃╮┃┃╭╮┃┃╭╮┃┃
    ┃╯┃┗┻┻┛┗┻┻┻┻╮
    ┃◯┃╭╮╰╯┏━━━┳╯
    ┃╭┃╰┏┳┳┳┳┓◯┃

• @Master of Aeons said: I want to run away with Lily because it'd be fun to take part in the Woodbury raid.

I thought that it hadn't been agreed upon yet whether this was the same Lily as in the comic. Has this changed?

• @RafaelBrasileiro said: why not?: D: D: D

@RafaelBrasileiro said: Well, it is easy to realize why. She doesn't want to put Lee and Clem in danger, and she knows she's unstable at this moment. Plus having Lee with her would be like a constant reminder of what she did to Carley/Doug.
    It's better that they go different paths.

"Doesn't want to put them in danger"
    Steals RV (only means of escape) and leaves them to die. Seems legit. :P

If there was one thing wrong with the train or one thing they couldn't work out or if it was out of fuel, they were screwed and left to travel on foot. The RV may not have lasted much longer but at least we knew t could work for an escape.

If she really cared, she would leave on foot or if she was too cowardly for that, blown her head off. But she showed her true colours and left everyone to die.

• @Wrighty said: "Doesn't want to put them in danger"
    Steals RV (only means of escape) and leaves them to die. Seems legit. :P

If there was one thing wrong with the train or one thing they couldn't work out or if it was out of fuel, they were screwed and left to travel on foot. The RV may not have lasted much longer but at least we knew t could work for an escape.

If she really cared, she would leave on foot or if she was too cowardly for that, blown her head off. But she showed her true colours and left everyone to die.

What is with all the negative waves? Why ignore the actual in favor of the hypothetical? The train does work or at least it did something with a push of a button, enough to get melancholy Kenny interested. We have written instructions on how to set the switches. We even have a cabinet with tools to decouple the train from the overturned box cars. Other than a broken windshield, the train is good to go. All this was confirmed before Lilly left with the RV.

All that was needed was a pencil and I got that too before Lilly left with the RV. Cheer up...next stop Savannah!:D

• @Kiel555 said: What is with all the negative waves? Why ignore the actual in favor of the hypothetical? The train does work or at least it did something with a push of a button, enough to get melancholy Kenny interested. We have written instructions on how to set the switches. We even have a cabinet with tools to decouple the train from the overturned box cars. Other than a broken windshield, the train is good to go. All this was confirmed before Lilly left with the RV.

All that was needed was a pencil and I got that too before Lilly left with the RV. Cheer up...next stop Savannah!:D

Did Lilly know any of this before she left? All she seemed to do was sit in the RV, how would she have known any of this? What if the instructions were impossible to understand or didn't cover everything? Call me negative but I think just because we got incredibly lucky with the train doesn't make her actions any less heartless.

• @ItsMeArmani said: I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way. I thought Carley was hot too don't get me wrong but Lee could easily tap that. Lilly would require Lee to chase her and there's a thrill in that. I know other people wanted to run away with her as well, explain your reason?

Er... I don't quite think you should be making decisions based on "tapping that" in a zombie survival game. :/

Lily has serious mental issues. I think her father's death is what pushed her over the edge into the chaotic mess she was when we last saw her. As it was, she was a murderer (there's no excuse for killing anyone without proof), a theif, and a liar ("Come with me; grab Clementine").

She wasn't exactly the kind of person I'd want to do anything with.

• @Kiel555 said: Please...Lee is a hardened survivor. He's been left to die by Kenny twice and he's not dead yet. We don't need no stinking RV to survive...we got a train!:D

My Lee hasn't been left hanging at all by Kenny. Lilly is the one who wanted to watch me fry at the St. Johns during the fight with Andy, but I honestly don't hold that against her. And the fact is, while we as players knew the train would start, Lee, Kenny and the rest didn't know. Lilly didn't know. She took the only vehicle that the group had at that moment and screwed everyone over.

It may have been on its last legs, but having a crappy vehicle that will run for awhile is better than having no vehicle and running with your legs for awhile. Being a hardened survivor doesn't count for a whole lot when the herd catches up to you and you're too tired to keep going. I know I'm always with the negative waves, but being eaten doesn't sound like a fun way to end Lee's tale.

Also, Rick's group had an RV too, and didn't it also have something wrong with the radiator? Did they find this one at the same lot Dale found his? And why hasn't the RV salesman giving these things out been sued yet for selling products with faulty parts...

• @KMatt said: Not that anyone except Kenny knew that at the time but the RV's radiator was knackared and wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.

@KMatt said: Also, Rick's group had an RV too, and didn't it also have something wrong with the radiator?

I must have missed a dialogue branch somewhere, when did Kenny say there was a problem with the radiator? It's just karma, if either way (leaving or taking her), Lilly ends up walking.

• He says it if you speak to him after Lilly takes the RV but before you start the train.

• Awesome. :)

I think I chose the focus on the train option and got the "can't sleep out here/duck's still sick" speech.

Add Comment