User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 27.2K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • NHL 13. Yeah, I know only myself and one other guy here play them, whatever.

• Came to Telltale because of TWD. Started playing Sam and Max season 2. Couldn't play season 1 because I'm on a mac. Nonetheless, it's a random and hilarious game so far.

• @Zeruis said: Came to Telltale because of TWD. Started playing Sam and Max season 2. Couldn't play season 1 because I'm on a mac. Nonetheless, it's a random and hilarious game so far.

You can always dual boot Windows 7 (or XP if you don't want to spend that much money) on your mac. I did it with mine, and it worked beautifully. And I'm not sure, but it's possible that Wine would work with S&M, but you'd have to double check that. They've got a list somewhere.

Of course, Season 2 is regarded as the best of the Sam and Max so at least you're getting the good stuff. Episode 4 had me laughing like a maniac at this one reference they snuck in there.

• Now after Rage has given me rage, I'm moving on to Dragon Age: Origins.

• Hope you've cleared about a fortnight in your schedule, biggins. It's a big 'un.

• I don't expect to get it finished any time soon! Although my schedule is mostly empty anyway what with being unemployed and having no social life. This could fill a niche...

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Back at Mass Effect 3, plus Leviathan DLC (and never before seen "new" ending).

It's at least interesting how they hem and haw with their eternally ruined storyline. A lot of things they originally just smacked the player over the head with in the last two interactive minutes of the game are now readily available information in the first third of the game with the Leviathan DLC. It feels REALLY cheap, but still a bit less cheap than V 1.0.

I am actually looking forward to a future Omega DLC. That was indeed a place that was set up to return to, and Aria's storyline still needs an ending. I also hope they bring Patriarch back... as Aria's one true love and rescuer :D :D ... (but I think he was optionally killed in ME2?!). Also, Carrie-Anne Moss FTW.

• Amnesia the dark descent,WOW,Diablo 3,Dead Space(again),The Walking Dead episode 1

and waiting for a lot of games I ordered like Sam and Max Season 1,Season 2,Sam and Max the devil's playhouse,Back to the Future,Jurassic Park(all from Telltale,yeah)

I kind of left So Blonde and Secret Files 2 Puritas Cordis and I have to finish them too...

• I typically play one game per genre, so here's what I'm mainly playing now:
    RPG: Torchlight II (just started)
    Adventure: The Longest Journey
    Action: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

and a couple others...

• Torchlight II
    I'm in the final chapter and getting closer to the end. Man this game is all I want from an Action RPG.

Add Comment