User Avatar Image

The "friendship" with Lilly is fake.

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 784 users

Kenny has always had my back so I'll have his.

The relationship with Lilly never has you two joking and smiling at each other. She never cares to be your buddy or have your back in times of need.

She sees you as someone she can use. She sees you as a vote. Not Lee.

Side with Kenny he can see you're more then a vote.
You're more then Lee.

You're a friend. Get his back and he'll get your back.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cyreen said: No. Lilly is the misunderstood khaki debutante, who is much too dainty to hunt. She's exists to make executive decisions for lesser beings. Ask Yami, he's in the know.

Just like Lori Grimes. "Get in the kitchen? I never left!"

• The fact that even if you agree with Lilly on everything and support her against Kenny everytime, she will still dump you and Clem (not to mention everyone else) to die on the road with no means of escape if walkers arrive, shows how much of a friend she really is :P

Say what you want about Kenny, at least he helps his friends.

• Until you don't do something he MUST HAVE DONE for him... in which case he never stops bitching about it... and any time you need help he has a brain-fart.

• @DreadMagus said: Until you don't do something he MUST HAVE DONE for him... in which case he never stops bitching about it... and any time you need help he has a brain-fart.

Not really. He's only really angry if you try to help Larry and risk everyone else. This is a Lilly thread anyway, so why'd you think she left you for dead? :P

• @DreadMagus said: Until you don't do something he MUST HAVE DONE for him... in which case he never stops bitching about it... and any time you need help he has a brain-fart.

lee never dies if Kenny doesn't help, he wont let you die but he will only go the extra mile if you would for him and his family, otherwise you should just put some effort in and get that damn door off yourself :)

• @Wrighty said: Not really. He's only really angry if you try to help Larry and risk everyone else. This is a Lilly thread anyway, so why'd you think she left you for dead? :P

Plot-stupidity.

Lee's a fawkin' Zombie Killing Maniac... she'd have to be dumb or crazy to kick him to the curb.

Kenny: Lee, I'm feelin' a bit thirsty. Can you go to the other side of the motel and get me some water?

Lee: No Kenny, I'm busy fortifying the wall to keep out walkers and bandits so we aren't killed in the night.

*Kenny will remember you made him get his own water*

• @Rock114 said: Kenny: Lee, I'm feelin' a bit thirsty. Can you go to the other side of the motel and get me some water?

Lee: No Kenny, I'm busy fortifying the wall to keep out walkers and bandits so we aren't killed in the night.

I laughed then remembered im a Kenny fanboy. :P

Nah from what others have said, it really is just based on the meat locker choice. At least you can get Kenny on your side. For Lilly every choice should either be
    "Lilly is still crazy"
    Or
    "Lilly will still leave you to die"

• @Rock114 said: Kenny: Lee, I'm feelin' a bit thirsty. Can you go to the other side of the motel and get me some water?

That sums it up perfectly :D

• Why does Lilly always look like she got hit with a frying pan in the face?

Add Comment