User Avatar Image

I want to run away with Lilly....

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way. I thought Carley was hot too don't get me wrong but Lee could easily tap that. Lilly would require Lee to chase her and there's a thrill in that. I know other people wanted to run away with her as well, explain your reason?

86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @KMatt said: Yeah I certainly wouldn't have run away with Lilly, but I had no problem with her taking the RV. IT was of no use to us. The radiator was knackared and wouldn't have lasted another 30 miles, and the train was blocking the road.

Only way to carry on driving to Savannah was to move the train. Only way to move the train was to get it up and running. Once the train was up and running, why not use the train to get to Savannah rather then the knackared old RV?

are we supposed to believe there was only one road in macon?, they stopped to check the situation out and kenny thought the radiator would need to cool, if the train or the cars couldn't be moved they would have had to just take a detour and use a different road, and i don't think they were heading to Savannah, they only went there because the train did

• @Rock114 said: I fail to see how Carley qualified as a "threat".

Whoever the traitor was, lilly percieved as a big threat, if you saved Carley she thinks both of them did it instead of just one, and so i'd assume she was going to shoot Carley then shoot Ben or maybe she was convinced it was Just carley? or maybe carley just made her lose her temper at a really bad time, who knows anger can drive you to do some messed up stuff, for the former her reason isn't that bad because she didn't know the reasonings behind the traitors actions to begin with.

@Rock114 said: and I hard a hard time seeing her heart when she was arguing for throwing a child out to die without actually checking for a bite and blowing up on us when we rescued some of the people that we COULD have helped, and in fact DID help.

She blew up because Carley took a very massive risk by going out there and saving you, and Lily seems to have said not to open the door under any circumstance so I honestly think her anger is warranted, And she didn't argue to try to throw Duck out, she is on the fence for the majority of it, she says "Nobodys doing anything." looking at Larry, implying she was against Larry throwing duck out and also Kenny hitting Larry, later she says "We get it Dad, its a big deal,", but I don't really remember what she said afterwards, she didn't really argue.

• @Rock114 said: I fail to see how Carley qualified as a "threat". The meat locker issue has been discussed to death about 50 times over and you and I obviously know where the other stands. I don't think Lilly would have run across that lot for anyone, and I hard a hard time seeing her heart when she was arguing for throwing a child out to die without actually checking for a bite and blowing up on us when we rescued some of the people that we COULD have helped, and in fact DID help. And as black and icy cold as it is, I'm sure her heart is there somewhere.

I fail to see how Kenny's suspicion at the dairy makes him a bad person. He was right to be nosy. Did you miss the St. Johns' fishing for information? "How many people are in your group?" "Who's your leader?" "Hey, how many weapons do you guys have?" Frankly, he would have been an idiot not to be suspicious. One of his friends "just so happens" to get shot in the shoulder when he's at these new people's farm with only one other guy for backup? And then Brenda the Caretaker doesn't let anyone see said injured friend, after she claims that he's going to be perfectly fine? Lilly had suspicions too, but Kenny acted on them and he was right. Lilly wanted to get their food (Mark's legs) and then go back to the motor-inn. I would assume that she meant to take Mark with the rest of the group, correct? How would they go about getting him? I doubt asking nicely would have done the trick, but maybe cannibals have more manners than I expect them to. I had them pegged as cannibals since the camp in the woods, and I was glad to see someone actually DOING something about it rather than "Let's ignore everything wrong with this place, take their food, then go back to our vulnerable home where they know exactly where we are and never think about them again."

To Lilly Carley/Ben were a threat and a traitor. Apparently she was wrong about Carley, but was right about Ben. She did believe she acted in the best interest of the group.
    Actually in the Drug Store scene in ep. 1 it is mainly Larry who wants to throw Duck out. Kenny doesn't try to check either, he instantly starts threatening to murder people. If you choose to be silent or so side with Larry, this scene plays a bit differently. Katjaa says that there is no bite and Larry apologizes. After that when you talk to Lilly she admits that she didn't think her father was in the right there... she just chickened and didn't stand up to him.
    In ep. 2, she's isn't happy about Ben and the teacher of course, but who would be. 2 new members when you have trouble feeding the existing ones. The game shows that she cares for Clem as well.
    Later in the dairy, she actually confirms that everything is suspicious, but tells you to be careful because of might end bad if you find something. To me that's smarter than what Kenny does. Of course, with Mark being taken it is hard to imagine a scenario where our group would've left unharmed. Still, Lilly's advice is good. Later in ep. 3 if you try not to pry in Christa's past, she'll like you better.
    One more thing about Lilly's heart. It clearly shows who's got heart when you Kenny mention the girl in ep. 3. She's terrified when she hears what you've done/was supposed to do according to Kenny.
    So, yeah, I would say that I stick to my previous post as concerning their mentalities :)

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: Oh yea i want to run away with a homicidal bitch too! why not add the pedophile on the walkie-talkie too?

@Zombies are Awesome! said: The beginning of The Walking Dead Injustice League, just add the Governor and Negan and they're good to go.

I honestly can't see how she compares to those three. If Lilly is such a evil and out of control psychopath why didn't she Kill Lee(if he helped Kenny in the meat locker) when she had the chance? I think She even says "I had you and I could of killed you, but a small part of me can understand why you did it"

I'm not denying that she did a terrible thing,and it's no excuse, but the pile up of previous events caused her to tragically snap and have a moment of madness. Surely Kenny/and Lee have to shoulder some part for her state of mind.
    People conveniently forget that Clementine is being cared by someone who snapped and killed. Personally, I find it easier to understand someone snapping after losing a family member in horrible circumstances and finding out there is a traitor in your group while also dealing with the dangers and stresses of a ZA than someone who kills because his wife is giving it to someone else.I'm giving Lee a chance for redemption so why not give Lilly the same.Doesn't Carley say "doing a terrible thing doesn't have to make you a terrible person"

I simply cant see the similarities between Lilly and Lee's crime and the Governor's(torturer,rapist and killer), Negan's(spoilers!) and a pedo's actions. For me the last three deserve no pity, I just can't say the same for Lee and Lilly.

• @FarmerJoe said: I honestly can't see how she compares to those three. If Lilly is such a evil and out of control psychopath why didn't she Kill Lee(if he helped Kenny in the meat locker) when she had the chance?

Lilly would have been more than happy leaving you to die in the streets of Macon, she was more than happy to watch Andy fry Lee on a fence, shoots a group member point blank in the face and has no problem leaving the entire group to die on the side of the road while she steals their only currently viable means of transportation.

Yeah, she's an angel. I'm particularly fond of how other characters get blamed for Lilly's actions like she has no responsibility whatsoever.

The problem with playing the game one way, is that you have a limited perspective of a character.

• @Kiel555 said: The only person Lilly may have screwed over was Kenny. It was his RV. I knew well in advance that I had not earned a ride in his RV due to my disobedience in the meat locker or on his boat for that matter. I am happy that Kenny decided to take Lee and Clem in the RV (he must have felt bad for Clem). Although I would not have been surprised if he left us at the motel like he wanted to do with Lilly.

Not you too with the negative waves. We have a train that might just work, cars in the area, a map that says follow the tracks to Savannah and no walkers in the area. At least Lee has a gun, Christa and Omid are walking cross country with just their positve attitudes. The only time I worry about being eaten alive is when there are in fact walkers nearby and Kenny is my back-up :).

Yeah I don't know what it is with those RV's. It's like a walking dead tradition that the characters must dive a POS that must be on its last leg. I was relieved when Shane actually took a brand new car as his ride (now that's smart). Also, in the book rise of the governor they drive only the best. I was jealous when they found a dealership full of Harley's and picked the best ride :D. So there is hope that maybe just maybe they can at least have reliable transportation.

If walkers had arrived when they were beside the train, everyone would have been eaten, so Lilly screwed everyone. Even if walkers never arrived, she still left them with no supplies, and no transport on the road. Its worse than leaving Lilly on the road to die, its leaving a whole group and a kid to die. Because you dont want to be in the group. Its as simple as that.

What are the chances that people with no experience at all with trains and no manual learning how to start a train which is a pretty complicated piece of machinery. How lucky were they that the driver wrote down the instructions how to start the train and that they could understand it. With loads of cars around, how many have fuel? Would they each get different cars and keep swapping? They could really travel all the way to Savannah with like no supplies?

• @YamiRaziel said: I do have a problem Kenny's survivalist mentally. His mentality is more of a "Let's leave people that are not my family behind, be the biggest hypocrite possible, smash helpless people's heads and bitch and complain all day". Also "Let's make Lee do all the work, take credit for it and bitch some more". Oh, almost forgot the "Let's leave people die horrible deaths so I can save my own ass".

Lilly's survivalist mentality is much better. Hers is like "Let's kill everybody and everyone who threatens our group, and do not be nosy about other people's secrets". "Help the ones that we CAN and help our own." She does have a heart even if you try to deny it and there's plenty of proof in the game.

Bottom line is that Kenny is an awful person. Why does he insist that we all go HIS way if he hasn't even fixed damn the RV properly? To me it all looks as just another attempt to oppose Lilly and assume control of the group just for the sake of it.

Larry was a risk to the group and you know it. The other things you write about Kenny are such rubbish I can't even be bothered writing a long response to. I'll just point you to Kenny saving you in ep 1 and going on scav mission in ep 2. Never seen Lilly do anything to be honest.

Lilly was a hypocrite. In ep 2, she got all pissed because we helped Ben and tried to save the teacher. In ep 3, she got all upset because we didn't help a girl who we know was going to die. She also shot poor Carely in the face because she might have been a traitor even though she has no proof. Then even if you forgive her for that, she steals the RV and leaves us on the road with no supplies and no way to escape. What a great girl.

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: Whoever the traitor was, lilly percieved as a big threat, if you saved Carley she thinks both of them did it instead of just one, and so i'd assume she was going to shoot Carley then shoot Ben or maybe she was convinced it was Just carley? or maybe carley just made her lose her temper at a really bad time, who knows anger can drive you to do some messed up stuff, for the former her reason isn't that bad because she didn't know the reasonings behind the traitors actions to begin with.

She blew up because Carley took a very massive risk by going out there and saving you, and Lily seems to have said not to open the door under any circumstance so I honestly think her anger is warranted, And she didn't argue to try to throw Duck out, she is on the fence for the majority of it, she says "Nobodys doing anything." looking at Larry, implying she was against Larry throwing duck out and also Kenny hitting Larry, later she says "We get it Dad, its a big deal,", but I don't really remember what she said afterwards, she didn't really argue.

She didn't argue, and she didn't stand up to him either. If you let the dialouge play out, she actually agrees with Larry and says "Don't worry Dad, we'll get him out of here." And she snapped and killed Carley out of pure anger. Lee did the same with the senator, so yeah, their actions are similar but wasn't Lee going to prison for his crime? Lee knew about the affair, and he knew who was involved. Lilly knew SOMEONE was involved with stealing the supplies, but she had no idea who it was. She decided to play God, and choose who got to live and who got to die.

The traitor was not an IMMEDIATE threat after the raid. Unless Carley drew on her first, there was absolutely no reason for shooting her. Just because she snapped doesn't make it ok to shoot someone in cold blood. She can find her redemption elsewhere (The Walking Dead Issue #48 to be precise), because I certainly don't want her around my Clem. Say what you will about Lilly caring for Clem, but the only evidence we have of that is her smiling at her for a few seconds on a video camera. Larry claimed he was concerned about Clem, and I didn't believe him then. The comment about Clem getting sick was, I believe, a play to get Lee on her side. Clem is Lee's only weakness and if she can convince him that Clem could be harmed if supplies keep vanishing then she'll have a damn fine henchman.

• killing ben(but hitting doug) or carley is WAY worse than killing both Andy and Danny, and lilly killing either doug or carley is similar to (but not as bad) Danny killing Jolene so he can protect his family(or group in lillys case)

• @Rock114 said: She didn't argue, and she didn't stand up to him either. If you let the dialouge play out, she actually agrees with Larry and says "Don't worry Dad, we'll get him out of here." And she snapped and killed Carley out of pure anger. Lee did the same with the senator, so yeah, their actions are similar but wasn't Lee going to prison for his crime? Lee knew about the affair, and he knew who was involved. Lilly knew SOMEONE was involved with stealing the supplies, but she had no idea who it was. She decided to play God, and choose who got to live and who got to die.

The traitor was not an IMMEDIATE threat after the raid. Unless Carley drew on her first, there was absolutely no reason for shooting her. Just because she snapped doesn't make it ok to shoot someone in cold blood. She can find her redemption elsewhere (The Walking Dead Issue #48 to be precise), because I certainly don't want her around my Clem. Say what you will about Lilly caring for Clem, but the only evidence we have of that is her smiling at her for a few seconds on a video camera. Larry claimed he was concerned about Clem, and I didn't believe him then. The comment about Clem getting sick was, I believe, a play to get Lee on her side. Clem is Lee's only weakness and if she can convince him that Clem could be harmed if supplies keep vanishing then she'll have a damn fine henchman.

She also gave Clem the hair thingies. In ep. 1 she asks Lee about Clem and she looks concerned about her.

Add Comment