User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 24.1K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @aDilloway said: So I spent the $14.99 on the full episode package and I still only have the first episode unlocked to play... The rest still say "coming soon" I see people playing them on other platforms, are they just not available for the iPhone 4? What else could be the problem?
    Thank you for your help...

Finish the first episode, and you'll be able to play the second.

• When are you going to fill us in on what's going on? Been about a month and no word on episode 4.

• A guy at another forum said that he tweeted Telltale or something and they told him that in December the Walking Dead will be released on DVD,all episodes,full game and the like.Is that true?Is it even remotely possible?Should I hope?

• @Foinikas said: A guy at another forum said that he tweeted Telltale or something and they told him that in December the Walking Dead will be released on DVD,all episodes,full game and the like.Is that true?Is it even remotely possible?Should I hope?

Yea that´s true.

• Please. Can you tell me if there will have a subtitled French (vostfr) games boxed. Thank you very much !

• Very nice post there Jake, especially the Carley/Doug part! Thumbs up!

• @Jake said: The argument made here is that their deaths being symmetrical means that they are irrelevant.

I think that may have been me, in a different thread. If so, "irrelevant" may not have been the best choice of words.

• Hey, there's less picking and choosing with the questions than I thought. He answered tons of questions and even made me look like a jerk! This thread is aweso...ow, my pride!

• Thanks Jake. I will miss Doug but I definitely agree with your statement regarding his and Carley's death. For me the event was even more shocking because I,mistakenly :D, suspected they were at less of a risk than any of the others. For me the circumstances and reason for their deaths fitted their individual characters perfectly and tragically happened due to the build up of previous events.

My question: is there any chance of us meeting up with Lilly again in future seasons?
    My Lee was a friend and would of left with her but I'm sure the more vengeful type would like to get some payback.

Add Comment