User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Coming October???

posted by GamingDragon316 on - last edited - Viewed by 586 users

Ok so some articles are saying Episode 4 is coming october and so episode 5 will hit November since the retail version comes Dec. 4 there are alot of articles to post but i think the most popular for most people is IGN but i dont go by what IGN says because they suck ASS. anyways leave ur thoughts on this situation and maybe we will see Ep. 4 October and Ep. 5 November

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Milosuperspesh said: rumours suggest they had the pc versions ready for previous episodes before the consoles yet held them back because of the console certification process and to release them all 'together' to avoid people spoilling it with lets play vids..

The key word there being "rumors".

• @Milosuperspesh said:
    maybe if he played it before he could get a medical exemption on mental / emotional trauma of seeing 'unspeakable shit'

1 man 1 pig

• I hope they can release episode 3 and 4 for ios devices on the same day. So we are not far behind.

• @Hoqt said: I hope they can release episode 3 and 4 for ios devices on the same day. So we are not far behind.

lets hope. i want Ep. 4 before October 12th cuz thats when i eave off to college and i got RE6 playthrough to start and complete by that date and if Ep. 4 comes out during the week when im doing Re6 i will do Ep. 4 and then continue RE6 but i think i will have RE6 completed before Ep. 4

• I hope so, I wanna get at least one more episode in before I go to Bootcamp

• @GamingDragon316 said: lets hope. i want Ep. 4 before October 12th cuz thats when i eave off to college and i got RE6 playthrough to start and complete by that date and if Ep. 4 comes out during the week when im doing Re6 i will do Ep. 4 and then continue RE6 but i think i will have RE6 completed before Ep. 4

I did file a complaint that we are so behind from pc, Mac, ps3 players. I rather they release everything the same time instead of doing it separately. I find it frustrated when iOS players still stuck on episode 2.

• They release each build as soon as it's ready. Porting the game to iOS takes time, and they don't want to have the finished game just sitting around, making players on all other systems wait while the iOS version gets finished. That said, they've been learning, and they've been working to reduce the gap between iOS and PC/Xbox/PS3, with the goal being a same-day release.

• This just in: Something everyone probably already knew. It won't be out before the 9th, so I won't be playing it for a LONG time.

• @PuhChewyChomp said: This just in: Something everyone probably already knew. It won't be out before the 9th, so I won't be playing it for a LONG time.

what? elaborate

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

RELEASE DATE DISCUSSION in RELEASE DATE THREAD. Thank you. ;)

This discussion has been closed.