1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @YamiRaziel said: As people mention in other threads the RV, apparently, wasn't as fixed as Kenny was trying to sell it. Don't you think that this is a bit careless and irresponsible of him. I mean how could anybody rely on such a guy?

Any thoughts?

Exactly. Here Kenny is trying to convince me to go with him at the beginning of e3 and it's a good thing I didn't. If I had then what? Lee and Clem go with Kenny in the RV only to have it break down 30 or so miles from Macon? WTF Kenny!

• Good thing we left that RV and booked for the Train XD

• But the RV was only supposed to get you to Savannah where the boats are. it wasn't supposed to be a long term solution

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: But the RV was only supposed to get you to Savannah where the boats are. it wasn't supposed to be a long term solution

But it never would have got us to Savannah. Ignoring the fact the RV was knackared and wouldn't have lasted another 30 miles or so; there was a bloody big train blocking the road.

• If you've read any part of Rise of the Governor or watched the TV show you would know that highways and roads as a whole are really unreliable paths to travel cause there is almost always other cars that block them, walkers and what not. Packing into an "almost" fixed RV isn't a solution at all. Kenny should've told us this instead of keeping it for himself.

• I like Kenny most of the time, I couldn't side with him though it just didn't seem right. Even though I didn't care for Larry.. just couldn't do that, why couldn't we have just waited until we knew for sure he was gone and then did it, out of respect. Kenny would want the same for his family. I'm happy I got to knock some sense into him in the last episode, he had it coming. haha!

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: But the RV was only supposed to get you to Savannah where the boats are. it wasn't supposed to be a long term solution

Kenny was pressuring everyone, his words not mine, to go with him in the RV to "the coast" (may have been Savannah or Florida) when he knew full well the RV could not make the journey.

• @YamiRaziel said: If you've read any part of Rise of the Governor or watched the TV show you would know that highways and roads as a whole are really unreliable paths to travel cause there is almost always other cars that block them, walkers and what not. Packing into an "almost" fixed RV isn't a solution at all. Kenny should've told us this instead of keeping it for himself.

Got any other better modes of transportation? Walking, cycling? Staying at the motel and keep getting attacked by bandits untill we slowly get picked off one by one? Are people blaming Kenny now for being optimistic? Jesus

I cant believe people are criticising Kenny for the RV not being fully repaired, the fact he got it working at all is a miracle. It saved everyone's lives and got everyone away from the motel. Besides, Kenny didnt plan to leave with the RV the day the bandits attacked, so he obviously planned to work on it more and it wasnt ready. Going to blame him for the bandit attack now?

• Even if the RV wasn't completely fixed, it was fixed enough to get us far away from the motor inn in case of an emergency like, oh, say...a bandit raid? How many groups actually have working vehicles, working vehicles that can carry ALL those members of the group at one time? Frankly I was GLAD he was working on the RV. Remember, even if the RV was a POS, it was likely many times worse before Kenny began working on it. That RV, let us not forget, is also the only reason anyone in the group made it out of that raid alive. To call him irresponsible for not fixing it completely is just unfair. He's a fisherman ya know! He specializes in POS boats, not POS camping vehicles.

• @Rock114 said: Even if the RV wasn't completely fixed, it was fixed enough to get us far away from the motor inn in case of an emergency like, oh, say...a bandit raid? How many groups actually have working vehicles, working vehicles that can carry ALL those members of the group at one time? Frankly I was GLAD he was working on the RV. Remember, even if the RV was a POS, it was likely many times worse before Kenny began working on it. That RV, let us not forget, is also the only reason anyone in the group made it out of that raid alive. To call him irresponsible for not fixing it completely is just unfair. He's a fisherman ya know! He specializes in POS boats, not POS camping vehicles.

That's not the point, man. Of course, we're glad to have an emergency escape plan. However, I was left with the impression that this was all he was talking about the entire week between ep.2 and ep.3. Why would he pressure the entire group and Lilly like that when the RV is not even ready? It seems stupid and childish. Lilly needed some time to mourn but instead he kept arguing with her when the RV wasn't even finished. What if he couldn't fully repair it? What if he didn't have the spare parts to make it fully working? Was it really necessary to annoy the entire group with his constant whining and fighting?

As for Kenny's RV saving the situation, I think you're giving him too much credit. Let's not forget that if it wasn't for Lilly and Lee, none would be alive to even start the RV.
    It is interesting that I didn't even see that many walkers in that scene. I'm sure that the combined fire power of Lee, Lilly and Carly (optional) was more than enough to deal with both bandits and walkers. It felt stupid to abandon everything, but I guess it was all in the heat of the moment.

Add Comment