User Avatar Image

Who was your first suspect with the broken flashlight?

posted by Zombies are Awesome! on - last edited - Viewed by 857 users

As the title says, When you first questioned everyone about it, Who was your first suspect?

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ninnuendo said: Kenny, right from the start. I thought he was manipulating and engineering a situation where we'd be forced to leave the motel.

Good idea. I thought Kenny was just trying to skim supplies for the trip, but trying to force people to leave the motel is a good motive, too.

Ben had opportunity (as the guy on watch) but no clear motive to take the drugs. The line about how the bandit attacks stopped was a clue that someone might have cut a deal, but I had no reason to believe Ben did it instead of anyone else. I don't think there were any clues until Ben reveals his motive.

I also thought maybe someone was injured and stealing drugs for the pain. I remembered Kenny was hurt at the end of episode 2. Maybe someone else was hurt or bit and didn't want to fess up because they knew they'd be killed or thrown out of the compound.

Oh, and I still thought Kenny could have cut the deal right up until the point Ben confessed. I thought Kenny was purposely taking a long time pulling the zombie out from under the RV so that Lilly would take out her rage on someone innocent and Kenny would be cleared. Since Lilly wasn't threatening anyone he cared about, he didn't care what she did.

• As much I loved Carly she gave me at the beginning with her looks & facial expressions the feeling that she perhaps broke the flashlight.

But on the other hand since Lee asked Ben about the chalk/flashlight I thought he is for sure the traitor.

• Ben. I had no real clue, but i knew that it had to be him.

• I thought it was Kenny because he was shot on episode 2. He probably steal to recover himself.

I didn't play episode 3 yet. Who would need the drugs anyway unless you hurt? The only person got hurt on episode 2 is Kenny.

• not sure............ not sure if it was ben

• At first I assumed Doug broke the flashlight since he is loves anything with batteries in it, so I though he broke it by accident, but then later I blamed Ben cause...I don't know, I never trusted Ben.

• I had no clue who it could have been right uo until Ben confesses. I remember asking Ben about the flashlight and him being really nervous, but Ben always acts nervous so I didn´t think much of it.

For a bit in the RV I believed Lilly it might have been Carley, but when I remember they would have to write a separate version of the scene for Doug it suddenly made much less sense.

• I first started leaning toward lily trying to fabricate something to drive a spike between lee and kenny to try to regain some control over the group and power over kenny and lee. Once I started the "investigation" it pretty much came through fairly clearly that it was ben based on his reaction when asked about the flashlight then the chalk "X" on the wall.

• I stumbled across the glass before I even questioned anyone, so I had no specific suspicions.

Add Comment