User Avatar Image

Rate the Last Game You Finished

posted by DrRocketGenius on - last edited - Viewed by 6.7K users

Title says it all. Rate the last video game you completed.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - 9.5/10

835 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ecoquest: The Search For Cetus - 7/10

• Torchlight II 10/10 Game of the year!
    If you like slashing things in ARPGs and exploding them to bits this is the game for you!
    Everything else is in this article: Diablo 3 is blatantly better than Torchlight 2

• @der_ketzer said: Torchlight II 10/10 Game of the year!
    If you like slashing things in ARPGs and exploding them to bits this is the game for you!
    Everything else is in this article: Diablo 3 is blatantly better than Torchlight 2

That is an excellent article. Supposing I ever have enough time to play a game ever again, I will definitely be getting Torchlight II.

• Torchlight 2 pretty much tears Diablo 3 into little tiny pieces, then urinates on those pieces, then sticks them onto the barbie for that smokey finish.

(Its not exactly hard though. All Blizzard needed to make was a Diablo 2+. Instead What we got was a Diablo 2---, so its not exactly hard to beat! XD)

• Technically, this would be Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, which I finished last week. 3/10.

The core platforming is basic, boring and overused. There's very little variation from level to level besides the graphics, and the enemies all seem to behave exactly the same. The minigames are overused and not at all fun, the plot is insanely complicated, the stealth sections are badly done (and way too frequent) and the voice acting is... well actually, the voice acting is pretty good. But that's about it.

Even if you're a fan, avoid.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: Sonic Adventure 2 HD (With Battle DLC if it matters)

What's the difference between the original and the HD version? I was thinking of getting this game, but I don't know is there a PC version.

Add Comment