1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Kiel555 said: Tha Alamo? The fight came to us and it did appear that that those who were actively defending our "home", Lilly, Lee and Carley, were gaining the upper hand.

I wish I knew what weapons and ammo the group has but TTG does not make those details available to the player. Even now, I think the only person who is armed in Lee. Maybe he only has one bullet left maybe he has twenty...don't know.

But back at the Alamo, you just do what we see done in every war movie ever made when ammo gets low or runs out...you walk over to the dead bodies (the bandits in this case) and take their weapon and ammo. Once that initial wave of walkers is dealt with I would start using Linda's crossbow as needed to not attract more walkers.

I guess it's just differences in opinion then. Personally, I'd rather not HAVE to defend our home if it looks like it's being overrun. I saw the only way out as being the RV, but I would have felt really stupid if it turned out that we could have held the motel with minimal casualties (1-2 people is what I would count as acceptable). Since I guess we'll never know either way, I'll still give Kenny some of the credit for saving us. It didn't look to me like we could hold them off, and even Lee says "no shit" when Kenny tells him to get everyone to the RV. I'd rather be back at the motor inn than Savvanah though, because at least there we had a wall between us and them.

• @Rock114 said: I guess it's just differences in opinion then. Personally, I'd rather not HAVE to defend our home if it looks like it's being overrun. I saw the only way out as being the RV, but I would have felt really stupid if it turned out that we could have held the motel with minimal casualties (1-2 people is what I would count as acceptable). Since I guess we'll never know either way, I'll still give Kenny some of the credit for saving us. It didn't look to me like we could hold them off, and even Lee says "no shit" when Kenny tells him to get everyone to the RV. I'd rather be back at the motor inn than Savvanah though, because at least there we had a wall between us and them.

The thing is the for 3 months there could be some much powerful gangs we can encounter than the ones we already knew about.
    Both situations present huge risks so... it all comes to personal approach.

• @Rock114 said: I guess it's just differences in opinion then. Personally, I'd rather not HAVE to defend our home if it looks like it's being overrun. I saw the only way out as being the RV, but I would have felt really stupid if it turned out that we could have held the motel with minimal casualties (1-2 people is what I would count as acceptable). Since I guess we'll never know either way, I'll still give Kenny some of the credit for saving us. It didn't look to me like we could hold them off, and even Lee says "no shit" when Kenny tells him to get everyone to the RV. I'd rather be back at the motor inn than Savvanah though, because at least there we had a wall between us and them.

Yeah...I just got a look at the e4 trailer. One or two casualties works for me too if it meant not having to go to Savannah.

• @Kiel555 said: Yeah...I just got a look at the e4 trailer. One or two casualties works for me too if it meant not having to go to Savannah.

Would I be right if I suggested Ben as being one of those casulties?

• I'm giving Kenny a break in the next episode. Looks like the poor guy will become an alcoholic.

• @FarmerJoe said: Would I be right if I suggested Ben as being one of those casulties?

Oh yeah...Ben would make an excellent casualty. I told Lee to kick him off the train...after watching the e4 trailer I'm just shaking my head in disappointment with Lee...and where the hell is Chucks guitar? e4 is going to be a rough one.

• I actually didn't see Kenny as becoming an alcoholic outright... Poor guy. The only group members who actually have their shit together anymore seem to be Christa and Lee. Chuck is an unknown, Ben is a damn coward, Omid is wounded and Kenny is a drunk. And Joe, if you saw the episode 4 trailer you would know you were right.

• @Zeruis said: I'm giving Kenny a break in the next episode. Looks like the poor guy will become an alcoholic.

No slack for Kenny. He has no friends in my game. He can drink the whole bottle with my compliments then take a nice moonlite stroll in downtown Savannah for all I care.

• @Kiel555 said: No slack for Kenny. He has no friends in my game. He can drink the whole bottle with my compliments then take a nice moonlite stroll in downtown Savannah for all I care.

I Agree.
    I have been trying to give that friendship a second chance, but I'm not gonna keep trying if he's just gonna be a dick to everyone. While I won't let him die if I can help it, if I had to choose between him and anyone else (yes, even Ben), I'd pick 'anyone else' anytime.

• One good bender does not an alcoholic make. I think that it would be very difficult to cultivate a proper addiction during a ZA.

Add Comment