User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 187.7K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Finally finished siding the house I've been working at. Now I have quality time to do some game dev work and watch some movies in my backlog. Time to start up a 31 horror movies in October run.

• @Secret Fawful said: Finally finished siding the house I've been working at. Now I have quality time to do some game dev work and watch some movies in my backlog. Time to start up a 31 horror movies in October run.

Do they have to be hardcore horror, or will you allow pitch black humor that has horror elements?

• Not being perfect or being on top felt good today. I don't know why but I felt good. I felt good. I mean not that I'm ever perfect , oh ahahahah. No! What I mean is , I had an inferior project today in class and I felt fine. I felt fine. I felt fine...

Good night everyone!

• @hangingwithmonkeys said: I felt fine. I felt fine...

You sound like a scared child who's trying to tell himself there's not a monster under the bed; a lunatic in a padded room; or a soon-to-be horror movie victim.

• @Alcoremortis said: Do they have to be hardcore horror, or will you allow pitch black humor that has horror elements?

Either. Here's what I have so far.

Eraserhead
    Inland Empire
    The Host
    Howling
    The Howling
    An American Werewolf In London
    Thirst
    Slither
    Cannibal Holocaust
    V/H/S
    Xtro
    Stake Land
    The Innkeepers
    YellowBrickRoad
    Taste the Blood of Dracula
    Braindead
    Horror of Dracula
    Dracula AD 1972
    Dracula Has Risen From the Grave
    Kuroneko
    The Ghost Story of Yotsuya
    Dread
    The Hitcher
    The Descent
    The Thing From Another World
    Son of Frankenstein
    Aliens
    Alien 3
    Trick R Treat
    Horror Express
    Chopping Mall
    The Omen
    Carnival of Souls
    Chopping Mall
    Monster Squad
    Something Wicked This Way Comes
    Rosemary's Baby
    Paperhouse

On another note...this is either the best or worst thing I've ever done...

15a9bca2d6832b2611ae97937cc8a679f11a5001

• You should do some random movie, wholly unrelated to the others. So, if someone was looking through your review list, they'd have a 'WTF' moment.

• As I was just thinking about this, I'll suggest Cabin in the Woods as an interesting pitch black meta-horror satire. Some people love it, some people hate it, so it would be interesting to see what you think of it. Unless you've already seen it, in which case, I withdraw the suggestion.

• @Alcoremortis said: As I was just thinking about this, I'll suggest Cabin in the Woods as an interesting pitch black meta-horror satire. Some people love it, some people hate it, so it would be interesting to see what you think of it. Unless you've already seen it, in which case, I withdraw the suggestion.

I did see it. It was one of the better Scooby Doo movies I've seen. Everything the Scooby live action movie wanted to be, and didn't have the courage for.

• I'm so sore. I can't do this guys. I can't do this. I'm trying, but I can barely get my work done and now my damn computers are dying on me. I can't do this. I have no options it feels like. Everything is so hard. I physically can't do it. I've been in therapy for two months and I thought I was better , but it's too much on me . I hadn't known it would be so hard and now my computers and dying and the back and forth driving and all that walking and all that physical ness could literally put me in the ER or on the couch for weeks . FRAK!!!!

Gods help me .

• @hangingwithmonkeys said: I'm so sore. I can't do this guys.

Can't do what?

This discussion has been closed.