User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 3 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 8.6K users

Post your impressions of the episode here!

SPOILERS are allowed, no spoiler tags necessary, so if you did not play the episode yet, keep out for your own sake! ;)

No spamming please - if you haven't played it yet, keep out!

509 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @parazito86 said: I really can understand why the writers turned the story this way :)
    smile.gif

Yea, lack of effort or money for the game. Obviously !

• @CTCCoco said: Yea, lack of effort or money for the game. Obviously !

More like lack of time.

Imagine if they had been more prepared... :D:D:D:D:D

• @Viner16 said: More like lack of time.

Imagine if they had been more prepared... :D:D:D:D:D

Yep I know they can do much better for season 2 !! I´m expecting that :D

• @CTCCoco said: Yea, lack of effort or money for the game. Obviously !

The fact that Carley and Doug are presented as interchangeable within the story line renders them irrelevant in the long run, whether you really liked them or not. They died because that's how the story goes.

• @Cyreen said: The fact that Carley and Doug are presented as interchangeable within the story line renders them irrelevant in the long run, whether you really liked them or not. They died because that's how the story goes.

Standin' in line marking time, waitin' for the welfare dime! Cause you can't get a job!

• Hey old man, how can you stand to think that way, did you really think about it before you made the rules?

Haven't heard that song in forever!

• I didn't like this episode, felt too linear. There was nothing I could do to change the course of the game. Why do they say that your choices matter when they don't. Whatever I do, I still can't discover that kenny was selling us off, Carley or Doug still die, Lilly leaves, Katya and Ducky also dies, and there was nothing I could have done to prevent it. It would be good if you could for instance choose to expose Kenny, but by doing that it leads to lilly's death, but if do not expose him, Carley dies instead. That would be a game where choices matter, this is just an illusion. They lowered the quality of a game in this one in my opinion.

• Didnt want to create a new thread just for this question

can someone refresh my memory: what ever happened to glenn?

• He left to help his family in Atlanta. After that...

• @protonefri said: I didn't like this episode, felt too linear. There was nothing I could do to change the course of the game. Why do they say that your choices matter when they don't. Whatever I do, I still can't discover that kenny was selling us off, Carley or Doug still die, Lilly leaves, Katya and Ducky also dies, and there was nothing I could have done to prevent it. It would be good if you could for instance choose to expose Kenny, but by doing that it leads to lilly's death, but if do not expose him, Carley dies instead. That would be a game where choices matter, this is just an illusion. They lowered the quality of a game in this one in my opinion.

Expose kenny?

Add Comment