User Avatar Image

That awkward moment when...

posted by Chrizza on - last edited - Viewed by 518 users

Cutting Clementine's hair is the thing that upsets you the most.

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She can shoot technically, but we saw how she reacted in a real situation.

• In my game when I taught her how to shoot I got confused on the training when you had to direct her aim. I easily went through 10 clips of pistol ammo doing that.... Yeah Im glad the game doesnt take that into account.:D

• @rachellouise85 said: now she's got two handles on her head...

That was my thought too. If it were actually me, I would have cut it shorter and mine too while I was at it.

• @Cyreen said: [QUOTE=rachellouise85;684449]now she's got two handles on her head x_x. Only a bit better than the 'velcro' style

That was my thought too. If it were actually me, I would have cut it shorter and mine too while I was at it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't get that either. I thought her hair would be G.I. Jane short.

GI+Jane+v1.jpg

• I thought the new hairstyle was adorable. And practical! Clementine will appreciate the gesture eventually. :)

• It would have been cool if they had an option where you dont cut clems hair but, it cost you when you get to the train station ;)
    Sorta like when you give Kenny the silent treatment while trying to get him to stop the train

• @Chrizza said: Cutting Clementine's hair is the thing that upsets you the most.

Nah, I think it looks good...mostly...the hat helps...didn't upset me in the least. However, when her mom asks who cut her hair I hope Clem remembers we're a team and says it was Kenny :D.

• @Juicius Maximus said: Training her to shoot the gun was a good call, but that upset me the most. God, I'm such a hippy.

pigtails or "zombie handles" are worse than loose long hair, lee should really cut them off, and just so you know i am a total hippy with long hair, but that is gone if it was a risk to my life, and i actually think that is the proper hippy approach to life, as in who cares what you look like its your inner being or aura that matters ;)

• they can't make clems hair too short because she would kinda look like a boy, especially if you did steal from the car in ep2 since she wears the hoodie.

• It kind of makes the whole point of cutting her hair for safety pointless though. After Lee finished finished the haircut and the message came up that Clem's hair was safer, I was immediately imagining Andy grabbing her by the pigtails.

As for the gun training, I didn't mind it. In fact, after spending 3 months in the motel I was almost surprised when I found it she never trained with guns before at all. Lilly, you slacker.

Add Comment