User Avatar Image

Sacrifices in Episode 4/5?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 569 users

Hello everyone,this is my first post,i've been reading these forums since episode 1 so i decided it was time i should post something myself! :)

My Question for you all is what sacrifices if any do you think will be made in Episode 4 and 5, by this i mean do you think someone would sacrifice themselves for the good of the group such as Ben possibly redeeming himself by leading a herd away, or kenny making a similar sacrifice to save Lee/Clem if you had his back in past episodes. Also could we see Lee sacrificing someone else to save himself or more importantly Clementine by doing something like what Shane did to Otis in Season 2 of the TV series? There is also the whole Christa and Omid situation in episode 4 which will be very interesting to see how it plays out especially if she is as most people believe pregnant. Looking forward to hearing your guys theories! :D

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ben, Kenny & Christa will do it in episode 5... Christa before the final chapter.
    I see also Lilly returning for 1 chapter and TellTale will give her a proper send off (but she will not die) that she is a good person & helping Christa/Lee/Clementine before they going into the marsh house.

    In this thread, I explain everything what perhaps could happen :)

  • Thats a good theory,thanks for commenting on my thread,i'll check out your thread now. :)

  • I think Kenny will sacrifice himself in Episode 5, at least if you've had his back, so he can be with Kat and Duck again. He's the most likely to do that at this point. If Christa is indeed pregnant, I'm sure she won't sacrifice herself even if Omid ends up dying. I don't think Ben will do anything redeeming, and we'll have the choice to put him out of his misery or not after he gets bitten pretty bad and is unable to do it himself.

  • @Rock114 said: I think Kenny will sacrifice himself in Episode 5, at least if you've had his back, so he can be with Kat and Duck again. He's the most likely to do that at this point. If Christa is indeed pregnant, I'm sure she won't sacrifice herself even if Omid ends up dying. I don't think Ben will do anything redeeming, and we'll have the choice to put him out of his misery or not after he gets bitten pretty bad and is unable to do it himself.

    I can see that happening, Kenny has nothing really to live for now, unless he makes it his mission to look after clementine and Lee and can find the strength to continue living i think he will end up dying. Personally iw ould love to see Kenny's character become more hardened from the experience and it would be awesome if Kenny,Lee and Clem survived into Season 2. Although i really doubt all 3 if any will make it out alive by the end of episode 5.

  • @Crixus said: I can see that happening, Kenny has nothing really to live for now, unless he makes it his mission to look after clementine and Lee and can find the strength to continue living i think he will end up dying. Personally iw ould love to see Kenny's character become more hardened from the experience and it would be awesome if Kenny,Lee and Clem survived into Season 2. Although i really doubt all 3 if any will make it out alive by the end of episode 5.

    I honestly WANT Kenny to die, and he's my best friend in the game. I guess it's just because his death will likely be the most emotional for me (barring Clem's, if she does). I'm sure we'll get to see how hardened he is now in Episode 4, and sometime in the second half of Episode 5 he'll bite the bullet somehow.

  • If Clementine or Lee dies i don't know what i'll do! That'd be the most emotional i would have ever been because of a videogame if it happens.

  • @Crixus said: If Clementine or Lee dies i don't know what i'll do! That'd be the most emotional i would have ever been because of a videogame if it happens.

    Agreed. I could deal with Lee dying, but maybe not Clem.

  • Yeah If Clem dies and Lee doesnt i cant see him being able to continue on,Clem is his reason to live, without her what does he really have..

  • Ben said if he ever got bitten or was surrounded, he'd off himself.

    Maybe that was foreshadowing?

  • @Rock114 said: we'll have the choice to put him out of his misery or not after he gets bitten pretty bad and is unable to do it himself.

    I kill Ben with my own hands and have half of my full revenge or let him suffer?
    Fuck! l can´t decide!: D: D

Add Comment