User Avatar Image

I'm curious... How many girls play 'The Walking Dead'? ;>

posted by EvE on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

Just like in the topic. I would like to know, cause mostly boys play computer games and I wonder, if I'm one of the few girls playing this game or maybe there is much more of us :p

120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @AngelRuse said: Funny notions of women. ;) I plan on playing Walking Dead. Skyrim is my favorite game (I play a Nord woman with a love for 2 handed cause ain't nothing so satisfying as a huge thumk on pixelated flesh). Fallout series, Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead (need a 3, peeps). Sims! *gasp* I hate Fable. At least I've only ever played the first one.

Horror is my favorite genre of games and it's annoying there aren't many titles that are actually scary. (Dead Space is not scary.)

To me, StarCraft II 1v1 is scarrier than any "horror" game/show i've watched, lol

• I'm a girl, playing WD on Steam. Usually I'm not big on games for computers and would rather stick to my ps3 but I've been enjoying it on my laptop.

• @Vold said: To me, StarCraft II 1v1 is scarrier than any "horror" game/show i've watched, lol

Never played that one. I'll have to see a trailer on youtube or something later on.

• I'm declaring shenanigans on this thread. You're all under review until further notice.

• @AngelRuse said: Never played that one. I'll have to see a trailer on youtube or something later on.

? lol
    It's a strategy game, build base & Army, reason it's scary to me is because same1v1 is against a human player hence unpredictable to the untrained eye. :-)

It's not a horror genre

• I play the walking dead. I watch the series, I comics hehe! And i am girl. ;)

• Female. Been playing games since Pong and never stopped. My oldest son (27) will tell you some of his fondest memories are knocking his mother into the hot lava on Mario Kart when he was a kid. For the record, I saved Doug. Because that moron Kenny, who has seen plenty of walkers by now, calls out to the first thing he sees moving in the street, and damn near gets us killed. Carly comes out, guns blazing, saves our butts, and I think, that's what our group needs, a shooter. 5 minutes later, Kenny is telling her how they need to run the pharmacy, and does she say, " Hey, dumb ass. Since I just saved all of you, I think I know what I'm doing. " Nope. She says " You got it , boss". The dirty look Lily shoots her is exactly how I felt about that. Basically, she seemed like a weak little bitch. Then later when Lee tell her that she seems to have it together, she tells him " who me? I'm a mess" . Red flag number 2, she sounds weak. She goes on to tell you that Doug is brave, he seems pretty calm in all the chaos, helps out with the tech stuff, so I like him. When you have to choose between the 2, I looked at Carley for a moment and thought "fight, bitch!" She didn't seem to have any resourcefulness without her gun, so I grabbed Doug. I did another play through later and saved her, and liked her okay, but I liked my buddy Doug better.

• @Cyreen said: Whether you were offended or not, he meant to be offensive. Banning only lasts a week and hopefully he'll learn some manners in the meantime.

Could you tell where exactly i disrespected or insulted anyone in any of my posts in this thread legally speaking ?, i don't think so, IMO that's just you being an histerycal girl that trully needs to be educated and is on her period. ;)

And for the mod, explain yourself because the presumably affected individual wasn't offended at all, so i don't think i did break any of the forum's rules, did i ?. or it was just a tantrum of yours ?.

• @LordBlake said: Could you tell where exactly i disrespected or insulted anyone in any of my posts in this thread legally speaking ? ...

Just a sec.

@LordBlake said: ... IMO that's just you being an histerycal girl that trully needs to be educated and is on her period. ;) ...

Question answered? See ya later gator...

• I think it’s just that guys are more into horror movies then girls are. Except probably goths, tomboys, and “vampires."

Add Comment