User Avatar Image

The Death of Ben?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 545 users

Hey everyone, this is a poll to see who you think will kill Ben if he does die which i firmly believe he will.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Crixus said: Good Idea,as mad as i was with Ben i don't think i would leave him to suffer,i'd probably put him out of his misery.

Same. Poor scared kid doesn't deserve to suffer like that in my book, but others probably feel different. I kind of don't want him to be redeemed though, as Kenny seems more likely to pull the "Sacrifice" card sometime in Episode 5, and die so he can be with Kat and Duck again. And since Kenny has been with us since the first episode, his death will probably have more impact that way than Ben's would.

• @Rock114 said: Same. Poor scared kid doesn't deserve to suffer like that in my book, but others probably feel different. I kind of don't want him to be redeemed though, as Kenny seems more likely to pull the "Sacrifice" card sometime in Episode 5, and die so he can be with Kat and Duck again. And since Kenny has been with us since the first episode, his death will probably have more impact that way than Ben's would.

Yeah totally agree,I have had my differences with kenny,i sided against him with Larry,then i sided with Lily from then on and then i fought Kenny in the train but despite all this i havent forget that Kenny saved me in episode 1 and i feel real sorry for him now that he has lost his family.Im gonna try and look out for him in the future and if it comes down between Ben or Kenny, Kenny is gonna win everytime. He's my bro! lol

• I will as in Lee will. I will kill him myself!

• Guys think about it, if clementine kills him by mistake that would be unbelievably emotional, seeing as she wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt.

• @Rock114 said: And since Kenny has been with us since the first episode, his death will probably have more impact that way than Ben's would.

But what if Ben sacrificed himself to save Kenny?

• i will surely risk my life for kenny's safety

• I only have one question:
    How can Clementine kill Ben?

• @fred10359 said: I only have one question:
    How can Clementine kill Ben?

With a gun? She might decide that Ben is a "bad person" for betraying the group, and if you told her that killing doesn't matter, or bad people have to die, she'll take matters into her own hands when she sees no one else acting. She's a child, she really doesn't understand killing yet.

• i say clem cos ben stole her chalk and he caused everything including her getting a hair cut and she may shoot him by accident or she does something that indirectly causes bens death

• Good theories, Ben sacrificing himself to save kenny is something i could see happening. Clementine is definitely gonna kill someone in the next episode, who it will be i have no idea.Can't wait for episode 4! :)

Add Comment