User Avatar Image

This...this is a masterpiece!

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Ok I just finished Episode 1 and all I have to say is WOW!

Did I enjoy it?Of course!Did I like the fact that it's not a typical kill-all-zombies fest thing?Of course!

The choices you make,the time you have to make them,the characters...I just love this game!

I know it's still in the beginning but I already care for the characters.Few games captivated my attention that well and made me feel like I'm in there.

The only complaint I have is that Episode 1 was too short.I mean it's ok for an episode if there's gonna be a season two,but I thought it would be bigger.Just like the first episode of Tales of Monkey Island.

But as a zombie movie and games enthusiast I must tell you that I LOVED this game already!

Well done Telltale.Well done guys.

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I love all the characters in the game too.Except for Lilly's dad.He's such a...you know.

• If your nice to Larry and Lilly, you might see a more kinder side to him...

• He's an asshole. If you shine him up, he's bearable, but he's still an asshole.

• @Viner16 said: If your nice to Larry and Lilly, you might see a more kinder side to him...

@Viner16 said: He's an asshole. If you shine him up, he's bearable, but he's still an asshole.

A gentle reminder to be careful with spoilers.Let's allow him/her to decide how they want to interact with the characters they meet.

No need to tell him/her if shining up assholes will have any beneficial or negative effects... ;)

• Resident Evil 6 isn't out till Teusday

• @Foinikas said: Ok I just finished Episode 1 and all I have to say is WOW!

I just love this game!

Well done Telltale.Well done guys.

you wont be saying this by EP3 if you **** ******

• Nah I was gonna be nice at him but when he did what he did before the end of the first episode I don't think I like him at all,he's annoying.

But I like Lilly.I like Carley more but Lilly is a kick-ass character too I guess!Hehe :D

Anyone wants to see my stats?

• @jojimbo said: Resident Evil 6 isn't out till Teusday

How exactly did you get to Resident Evil 6 now?

@jojimbo said: you wont be saying this by EP3 if you **** ******

WHAT? :eek: Well, YOU wouldn't be saying that if you *** **** * ****** *** ** ********* in EP3!!!! :mad: :D

• @Foinikas said: Nah I was gonna be nice at him but when he did what he did before the end of the first episode I don't think I like him at all,he's annoying.

But I like Lilly.I like Carley more but Lilly is a kick-ass character too I guess!Hehe :D

Anyone wants to see my stats?

Have you played episode 2 and 3 yet?

What choices did you choose in episode 1?

edit:I remembered you want to wait until December for them all to released.I hope you manage to avoid spoilers until then.Be very careful with other threads, even in the non-spoilers section...

• I haven't played the the other episodes,just the first one.And I loved it!

I really don't know if I should download the second yet.I do want to play them all together but December is too far...but again I am waiting for Back to the Future(I won't download it,I want to get the DVD version first)and 3 seasons of Sam and Max.Remember I also just got Jurassic Park.

Btw do you know with which kind of postal service will Back to the future come to me?I live in Greece.Maybe Fedex or something?

WDstats.jpg

Add Comment