User Avatar Image

The Kickstarter thread

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 12.7K users

Since there's probably going to be a fair few Kickstarter projects that aren't done by Tim Schafer, I thought it might be nice to start a separate thread for all the little games on Kickstarter that don't get as much exposure.

For example: Feeble's Fable: The Legend of Runes by Atomic Chimp Games. Another point-and-click adventure game, but this one is going for more of a cute and charming feel. It definitely looks interesting, though they've nowhere near the backing they need. :(

And another: Americana Dawn by one guy, Max K. Lambert. It's a freeware retro-styled RPG about the French & Indian War and the American War for Independence. Kickstarter page is a little bare (he doesn't actually say what he needs the money for, for one), but it looks like an awesome game.

So let's see what other Kickstarter projects you think is worth shining a little light on!

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I wish more developers would do this. Big Breasts ≠ Hot Character.

• Also, imagine how much she would have had to spend to get the armor altered like that.

• This is a kickstarter thread, isn’t it?

When I get high
    I get high on speed
    Top fuel funny car's
    A drug for me
    My heart, my heart
    Kickstart my heart
    Always got the cops
    Coming after me
    Custom built bike doing 103
    My heart, my heart
    Kickstart my heart

Ooh, are you ready girls?
    Ooh, are you ready now?
    Ooh, yeah
    Kickstart my heart
    Give it a start
    Ooh, yeah, baby
    Ooh, yeah
    Kickstart my heart
    Hope it never stops
    Ooh, yeah, baby

Skydive naked
    From an aeroplane
    Or a lady with a
    Body from outerspace
    My heart, my heart
    Kickstart my heart
    Say I got trouble
    Trouble in my eyes
    I'm just looking for Another good time
    My heart, my heart
    Kickstart my heart

Yeh, are you ready girls?
    Yeh, are you ready now?
    Ooh, yeah
    Kickstart my heart
    Give it a start
    Ooh, yeah, baby
    Ooh, yeah
    Kickstart my heart
    Hope it never stops
    Ooh, yeah, baby

When we started this band
    All we needed, needed was a laugh
    Years gone by...
    I'd say we've kicked some ass
    When I'm enraged
    Or hittin' the stage
    Adrenaline rushing
    Through my veins
    And I'd say we're still kickin' ass

Ooo, ahh, kickstart my heart
    Hope it never stops
    And to think, we did all of this...
    To rock

Ooh, yeah
    Kickstart my heart
    Give it a start
    Ooh, yeah, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baby
    Ooh, yeah
    Kickstart my heart
    Hope it never stops
    Ooh, yeah, baby

Ooh, yeah
    Kickstart my heart
    Hope it never stops
    Ooh, yeah, baby

Ooh, yeah
    Kickstart my heart
    Give it a start
    Ooh, yeah
    Ok boys, lets rock the house

• @Alcoremortis said: Also, imagine how much she would have had to spend to get the armor altered like that.

That's why you've got breastplate stretchers. :rolleyes:

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Alcoremortis said: Also, imagine how much she would have had to spend to get the armor altered like that.

I can't even find a dress that fits right. Armour would be a nightmare!

• @flesk said: That's why you've got breastplate stretchers. :rolleyes:

You'd need a stretcher after wearing that breastplate. All that extra metal in front would make the thing top heavy and result in serious back trauma.

• Hey everybody, let's kickstart a Star Trek pilot! With Tim Russ, Walter Koenig and more!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Eh, I'm good.

If Star Trek is to be continued as a series - which I'd LOVE - it has to be a new crew. Cut all the guest stars out. "Of Gods and Men" was GODSANDMENAWFUL, the writing was abysmal, the stars just thrown in stilted, without purpose, no talent lost there. Although I hit the emergency eject after 20 minutes, it was so unbearable. *sigh* I love Alan Ruck, and I mean since Ferris, but that wasn't a good step in his career, seriously not.

A sequel to Star Trek series, with a bit of spunk, yes please, but not by these guys.

Because_they_just_don't_know_where_they_boldly_go.

• I'm watching Of Gods and Men, and the first things I think of are: "Why did they have a shot zooming in close on a face in shadow? It can't be for effect because you can't see the face." and "1701-M? 40 years after Uhura was assigned under Kirk? How can you get through 13 iterations of the Enterprise in 40 years?"

EDIT: Okay, so they acknowledge Kirk's apparent death while saving El-Aurian refugees from the ribbon, which happened 28 years after Kirk took command of the TOS Enterprise (2265-2293), even if the rest of the 40 years is an alternate timeline, it still leaves 12 years to go through 11 ships (starting at B). Nevermind that the Enterprise M in this is a Constitution Class ship, which is smaller than Voyager and less advanced than even the Enterprise B.

Also, the Guardian of Forever gave Kirk and Spock the chance to return to the past and fix it when McCoy went through, rather than the timeline instantly relocating everyone as happens here.

I won't nitpick everything (though I could). The 2009 reboot is fantastic. These Youtube commentors are idiots... though I suppose that's nothing new really.

Add Comment