User Avatar Image

If your child was bit by a zombie....What would you do?

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

This question goes out to those who have children and those who don't. If your child was to become a flesh eater. How would you handle the situation?

62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hmmm how about severe blood transfusion's and organ transplants im type O+ so i would be able to give out enuf blood to counter it hopefully. and if not that i would just blow my self up along with a zombie hoard as vengence.

• Depending on how bad the situation was I may choose option 3.

I'd imagine a situation with no food, no water, surrounded by Walkers with no escape and add to that this scenario. Option 3 might be the best way to go.

I seriously can't imagine being able to do it. I can't even write the words. She's only 10 months old and I just can't even pretend.. I think I'd rather trade my life for hers so yep.... That'd be a better question for me... Good thing a ZA isn't very likely.

Sorry. Can't really answer this question haha.

• @jaybreezy said: I seriously can't imagine being able to do it. I can't even write the words. She's only 10 months old and I just can't even pretend.. I think I'd rather trade my life for hers so yep.... That'd be a better question for me... Good thing a ZA isn't very likely.

Yup. I think the people claiming that they'd be totally okay shooting their kid in the head can't possibly have kids in the first place. (No offense.)

• I think I would let my son became a zombie maybe (?), and then do something like Michelle xD nah.

• I'm not sure I don't have kids but it would be a very heavy burden to take.

• luckly i don't have kids so i don't have to make that choice but if somebody asked me to kill there infected child i would propley will

• @donmike84 said: luckly i don't have kids so i don't have to make that choice but if somebody asked me to kill there infected child i would propley will but I'd happily murder someone else's.

Clarified

• We'd put her down once she turned. But I like to think that we're competent enough parents to keep her safe and teach her how to keep herself safe once we weren't around. :P (Our daughter's 15 months. It is tough just to think about lol.)

• It’s your kid. Don’t let someone else take the liberty to blow his head off. Do it yourself.

• @dustpuffs said: I am the mother of three grown children. If one of them were bitten, and it were somewhere, say, in the shoulder, that could not be amputated, then I would sit with them and hold them and talk with them until they died. Then I would would put a bullet in their brain before they could come back, because I know they would not want to come back as something that would harm what humans were remaining. If any of my other children or my spouse were still alive, I would try to go on. If not, I would kill myself.

I agree with this. There's no way I could do it while they were still alive. I would be an emotional wreck cradling them while they passed. And I'm not sure if I could be the one to pull the trigger once they had died. If my husband or brother were around I'd probably ask them to do it. But if I was by myself or with strangers, then I would probably have to be the one to do it, before turning the gun on myself that is. I couldn't/wouldn't want to live after that.

Originally thought it was an interesting question. After reading through the thread, it's actually pretty messed up if you really think about the reality of it.

Add Comment