User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 19.9K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @FankyMaloon said: Not saying that an episode release interval pattern has been established.

But if we look at Vainamoinen's dates above, we have a two-month to two-month-plus-three-or-four-days spacing. Projecting forward (and assuming Telltale does not do weekend or Monday releases), we'd have the following:

Episode 4: October 30 - Nov.1
    Episode 5: January 1 - 3, 2013

They are planning on releasing a disc with the 5 episodes in dec. 4(not entirely sure bout the exact day but it was in dec).

So yea

• @Vainamoinen said: Probably not entirely correct as I don't really have all the console dates with absolute certainty. I'd be thankful for community corrections for future reference (I love my statistics). I'll try to dig up and still correct these dates today and tomorrow.

PSN Europe April 25th, 2012 (is this correct??)

According to the Store on PSN EU the upload date was in fact April 25th. Which was a Wednesday.

• @RoboSheriff said: They are planning on releasing a disc with the 5 episodes in dec. 4(not entirely sure bout the exact day but it was in dec).

So yea

They also planned to release the episodes one month at a time, and I think we all know how that turned out. They're just digging themselves deeper with this whole Dec. 4th thing.

• @PuhChewyChomp said: They also planned to release the episodes one month at a time, and I think we all know how that turned out. They're just digging themselves deeper with this whole Dec. 4th thing.

i think you are wayyyy off with the dates. since season 1 is coming to an end (and since they already have the ending planned) it won't take as long as the other Episodes. Episode 4 will probably be out by October 28th (maybe earlier) and Episode 5 sometime in November (im guessing late November)

• Guys, this isnt a book. They know how the season ends, that dosnt mean anything. They´ve known how it ends since the beginning.
    This is a videogame, you know, they have to make a game around the story. The game won´t create itself, just because they know how it ends ;)

• the blog post update says they don't know when ep4 is going to be released yet, but the trailer will drop soon at 12pst

saying they don't know means end of the month imo lol

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: i think you are wayyyy off with the dates. since season 1 is coming to an end (and since they already have the ending planned) it won't take as long as the other Episodes. Episode 4 will probably be out by October 28th (maybe earlier) and Episode 5 sometime in November (im guessing late November)

What dates am I off on? I never even gave any dates.

• the trailer ain't out yet so the uk time was off looks like it's going to be 8pm gmt not 5pm ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Well, if 12 Pacific Standard Time really is their game, we have 95 minutes to go.

Add Comment