User Avatar Image

So... why do you like Carley?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Why is everyone so in love with Carley? Yeah her getting shot was bad, but honestly I was more mad about Doug getting shot.

If you are a Carley fan why do you like her character so much? For the fact she was a possible romance? Or that she was uber cute trying to put in batteries?

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: "Tell people you are a murderer, that sounds like a great idea!" Some moral compass she was.

She told you to tell the people who you trust the most. She didn't say to tell the entire world. :rolleyes:

• @Cyreen said: i_love_doug_heart_custom_personalized_mu

You really shouldn't like one over the other... they were a team really and had such big plans in case everything went back to normal. :D

dougcarleyjam.jpg

• @Cyreen said: Carley's fickle.

You're just jealous 'cause your cake can't top her jam. :p

• Yep. I'm jealous of a dead chick.

• @Natalie1213 said: You know what I'm sick of? People comparing Doug and Carley and bashing Carley in the process. Just love your character for god's sake, you don't need to bash the other just because they were preferred by the majority. A character doesn't "deserve" a fanbase or not. They earn it by people's individual opinions on the character, and people happened to really love Carley for their own reasons, and it's not for anyone to shun them down. Just like you have your reasons for loving Doug, Carley fans have reasons for loving Carley. That's that.

Thank you! Agreed.

• @Cyreen said: Yep. I'm jealous of a dead chick.

And dude... not fair to leave Doug out of it. They jammed it like being one person there. :D

• I didn't really see anything special about Carley. Yes, she was a trusted member of the group (though in my playthrough, Lee and Kenny are thick as thieves), but I didn't really go for the whole romance developing between them. Not because it seemed unrealistic or anything to that nature, but because I preferred more room for more interesting developments in the story aside from personnel, romanic relationships.

It seems we are getting a truly fascinating plot in the next episode with Kenny's mental health and the whole conspiracy aspect and I'm glad that Lee's first and foremost concern is still Clementine without any distractions for romance. Carley's death, along with most of episode 3, seemed to be the start of where things are truly getting to be at their worst with innocence and trust becoming swallowed by this walker invested world and where there is an even greater threat waiting for them ahead.

• @darknessofheart said: I didn't really see anything special about Carley. Yes, she was a trusted member of the group (though in my playthrough, Lee and Kenny are thick as thieves), but I didn't really go for the whole romance developing between them. Not because it seemed unrealistic or anything to that nature, but because I preferred more room for more interesting developments in the story aside from personnel, romanic relationships.

It seems we are getting a truly fascinating plot in the next episode with Kenny's mental health and I'm glad that Lee's first and foremost concern is still Clementine without any distractions for romance. Carley's death, along with most of episode 3, seemed to be the start of where things are truly getting to be at their worst with innocence and trust becoming swallowed by this walker invested world and where there is an even greater threat waiting for them ahead.

If things are about to get a lot darker,cruel,violent and disturbing for the group maybe Carley,Doug,Katjaa,Lilly and Duck will turn out to be the lucky ones...

Add Comment