User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeruis said: Hmm. Looks like Kenny will survive most of the episode. I'd like to see him in episode 5, though.

People have been saying around the forums that he has been confirmed for episode 5, but maybe there is some sort of branching which allows him to die on episode 4 and keep someone else instead?

• It looks like the story is combining everything that has been in the series up to this point and is wrapping it up into a conspiracy tale with a lot of mystery and "ghost stories". I love stories like this; perhaps someone has found a way to exploit the outbreak and is experimenting with it to create horrifying results for their own ends. I hope Telltale isn't afraid to experiment a little bit with the outbreak; they don't have to explain it's origins, but a story involving it's properties and how they can be altered into even worse states would be interesting. I also wonder if Clem's parents and their occupations had something to do with what is going on in episode 4.

As for Ben, I think he will be the one to sacrifice himself to save Clem and everyone else and will meet a truly gruesome fate. It would be a good way to make up for leaving Clem behind and betraying everyone and might make us actually feel sorry and appreciative for him at the last minute.

• The walkers on spikes must have been some sick way of executing some people, since the walker is alive the person must have been dropped on top of them?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Zeruis said: Hmm. Looks like Kenny will survive most of the episode. I'd like to see him in episode 5, though.

Well, we still need him to point at his boat before Lee kills him. :cool:

• Also the lack of Omid and lots of running saddens me, most likely he dies early on in the episode, didn't leave him behind cause Christa is with us and doesn't seem pissed off. Figured he'd die but he was cool.

• @RickRymes97 said: That's the rating of every episode, *snip*.

Use your eyes. "Sexual themes" have not been stated in any other episode rating.

• @darknessofheart said: It looks like the story is combining everything that has been in the series up to this point and is wrapping it up into a conspiracy tale with a lot of mystery and "ghost stories". I love stories like this; perhaps someone has found a way to exploit the outbreak and is experimenting with it to create horrifying results for their own ends. I hope Telltale isn't afraid to experiment a little bit with the outbreak; they don't have to explain it's origins, but a story involving it's properties and how they can be altered into even worse states would be interesting. I also wonder if Clem's parents and their occupations had something to do with what is going on in episode 4.

As for Ben, I think he will be the one to sacrifice himself to save Clem and everyone else and will meet a truly gruesome fate. It would be a good way to make up for leaving Clem behind and betraying everyone and might make us actually feel sorry and appreciative for him at the last minute.

Or it could be someone deliberately exposing healthy people to it and monitoring the infection to find a cure. No matter how it goes, it will be a house of horrors that Lee and the group are walking into.

• Can't find the trailer, can anybody post a link? Thanks :D

• @Viner16 said: Can't find the trailer, can anybody post a link? Thanks :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2_Uwu9JUVM&feature=g-hist walking dead starts a 13:00

• other than the infection spreading to learn how/why/what

this place could also be a rape/baby farm where people are 'inpregnated' to keep the human race alive.. not that the gene pool is gonna be much to shout about in that case lol

the orange hoodie 'girl' is interesting small thin yet strong enough to sucker punch lee raises some questions..

as for my thoughts on the video tape 'larry' blue shirt in a room with someone who looks a bit like christa sat on a bed.

Add Comment