User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So for some reason we know he's messing with Clementine but we let him in our group?

Seems legit.

• @Cyreen said: I thought that was a pretty place for them. Could be some kind of security system/scarecrow, lets you know if anyone edible is around and hopefully scares them off? How they got there is a little unnerving.

First time I saw that, it looked creepy. Showed how plagued Savannah is with walkers. Didn't show any zombies in the teaser trailer.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! what happened to Chuck's guitar? I was looking forward to hearing some tunes :( I hope it's sacrifice was truly needed and worth the loss.I doubt his musical talent can do anything melodic with a shovel unless he can create some kind of musical rhythm while smashing walker skulls. At least Chuck's got a new drinking buddy...

What's Kenny doing on his knees? praying,drinking or maybe just crying.Will we have someone else blowing their brains out?

So, let me get this straight:
    1. We now have two drunks in the group.
    2. A dishonest,naive and cowardly teenager.
    3.A group member who may have a life threatening injury.
    4.A eight year old girl.
    5.A woman that some speculate may be pregnant.

To top that, Savannah is full of walkers and the people there may be conducting nightmarish experiments on each other.

Lee,my friend, you're fucked :p

• Hm...in the trailer there appears to be a scene where Lee is watching himself hug Clementine. Is it a dream or something? Or just some bug? It's at 14:14 on the Up At Noon video

And mystery girl in the orange...hm...curious how that will factor in. Could it be Carley in disguise...:O? Hahaha! Just kidding. They are not going to cater anything like that thankfully. Otherwise I might hurl a brick at my computer.

And I am sensing the sexual themes relate to someone using wherever they are staying as a means of rape or other sexual abuse. Makes me think of that stuff in Kill Bill with using the Bride as an unconscious sex object. Curious to see how it will play out.

They also promise a lot of the choices will actually start manifesting in the last two episodes. That will surely remain to be seen, but I can sense maybe that means things from the trailer could also be variable. Maybe if you tried to perk up Ben rather than assault him in the last episode, he won't ditch Clementine? A far fetched dream for sure, but it is nice to speculate and hope it will really draw differences.

I am very, very eager to see what happens.

• @Zeruis said: First time I saw that, it looked creepy. Showed how plagued Savannah is with walkers. Didn't show any zombies in the teaser trailer.

Sorry, that should have read "pretty good place for them". My brain skipped. :)

@Zeruis said: ...in the trailer there appears to be a scene where Lee is watching himself hug Clementine.

Naw, it looks like the camera's over Christa's shoulder.

• @Cyreen said: Naw, it looks like the camera's over Christa's shoulder.

Ok. I guess I only saw the blue on her shirt and part of her face. I can see her now though.

• @Red Panda said: A video of just the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2MA13bas7o&feature=g-all-u

No skipping needed :)

Thanks, this makes it much easier to view now.

• Will they release a stats trailer for the last episode too?

Add Comment