User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 17.3K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just my prediction, but I think that they end up in the Hospital that Clementine's parents were at, and find out that either the staff were torturing them or doing snuff films, and they find either a video of Clementine's parents, or a video of Clementine's dad, and find out her mum escaped. And the guy on the phone thing was one of the staff

Edit: Actually I watched again and at one point you see a sign saying St. Felicity's Catholic School, with 'Crawford Personell Only' plastered over it. Maybe it got turned into a Hospital or was a place to keep survivors?

• Would I be naive to think, that they might already have submitted for certification? Last time TTG said very very soon, was halfway trough the certification process:)

• @Keupajer said: Would I be naive to think, that they might already have submitted for certification? Last time TTG said very very soon, was halfway trough the certification process:)

Let's hope so. The trailer looks amazing (although the end of episode 3 preview was quite lackluster).

• I'm actually excited to see how accurate the next eps going to be. Landmark and street wise of Savannah. They've already shown The Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist. I wonder what else is in store for a Savannah native. I'm excited to see!!!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Apart from a rather cartoony approach to New York, I think they never attempted a "real" city... we'll see, we'll see. ;)

• I was hoping it would be released today, but I'm guessing next week Tuesday the latest...

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Right now the only thing we can bet on is that it won't be two months again. Hoping from day to day is probably a bit exaggerated.

• @Vainamoinen said: Right now the only thing we can bet on is that it won't be two months again. Hoping from day to day is probably a bit exaggerated.

I need that in slowmotion vain. How can we possibly be sure, that it won't be 2 months this time? The only thing we know at this point is, that it will be released in october. If it is released at late october, it will have been 2 months... Do you know something I don't:)??

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

As a rule no, I do not possess any inside information at all. I won't say it doesn't happen, but concerning release dates... well, the Telltale people with whom moderators have the honor to confer halfway regularly show the tendency to know zip about release dates themselves. :D

Again, the community beta test for episode 4 was on September 9th. I'd be thoroughly surprised if they needed a good deal MORE than a month counting from that Sunday, and I'd rather bet on LESS.*

Also, retail release is December 4th. All episodes must be out by then, preventing mob law.

*PSN NA and Microsoft certification processes included; SCEE possibly not, sorry!

Add Comment