User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To the guy who mentioned Kenny cracking assasin girl over the head with the beer bottle

ME GUSTA!

Also i wondered, the zombies on spikes could be a warning to all survivors but they could also be a alarm system. I wondered because in the trailer the zombie moans, and the bell rings immediatly after. Just an idea. Also here are some pretty disturbing/interesting quotes from the article

"You’ve seen murder, cannibalism, fear, paranoia, insanity, betrayal, and even the tragic death of an innocent child. And all I can say to you after all that is, I’m sorry. Because it’s about to get worse. Much worse."

"some brand new characters who should shake things up a bit, including one in particular that I’m very keen for you all to meet. Let’s just say that Lee’s group hasn’t encountered anyone quite like her before now." (Maybe its crazy assasin lady )

And a public service announcement from TellTale :P
    "And remember. In the end, the dead always win."

• Looking at those new screenshots, It look like they added more zombies :D since people were complaining about seeing the same ones lol

• Damn, I think Ben is dead. I liked him :/ Not only do we got the zombie sleeves above but the same zombie is showed down the stairs by Lee at 1.15

• The Gal at the end with the orange hoodie....do you think she will be like a Daryl character from the TV series? I mean....she did have a cross bow

• @kingmartykim said: The Gal at the end with the orange hoodie....do you think she will be like a Daryl character from the TV series? I mean....she did have a cross bow

I'm not sure. Whatever she's holding, it looks like she drops it, aiming for Lee's head or something.

• @Zeruis said: I'm not sure. Whatever she's holding, it looks like she drops it, aiming for Lee's head or something.

The moment she pulls it, it totally looks like it could be a crossbow. At first glance, though, it looked like some sort of crowbar to me. All we know is Lee is totally in trouble :p

• @Gary Whitta said: Glad to see the trailer has got people talking! More info coming tomorrow!

*Squeels with joy* More info! The Episode is looking great from what we've seen so far, I bet it'll be awesome! And, in case ayone missed it in the article (perhaps this is slightly spoilery, as it helps shed a little light on this "Crawford" place, so stop reading if you don't want it), it said that Crawford was some kind of militarized area. Perhaps it was a quarantined section of the city, where they took people who were bitten in order to contain the walkers. People like Clem's father... Whatever this place is, I have the feeling we're going to wish we'd stayed at the motor-inn with the bandits once we arrive.

• I'm curious about how Kenny will develop a drinking problem when they have trouble getting food and there's another guy with a drinking problem.

Maybe it's just the editing of trailer making it seem like there's something there that isn't.

I'm curious about the bell scene, especially when Chuck states that quote. It really caught me off guard. I didn't expect that from him, especially with danger looming.

I also want to see why Lee was fighting that urban ninja and why he doesn't get his head smashed in.

• Thanks for all the info! Can't wait!

All I want now is a release date :D

• @Viser said: At first glance, though, it looked like some sort of crowbar to me.

That was my thought.

@Viser said: ...it said that Crawford was some kind of militarized area.

I caught that too! Intriguing!

Gimme, gimme, GIMME!

evilgrn.jpg

Pretty please?!

Add Comment