User Avatar Image

How Ben wasn't seen in the episode 4 trailer?

posted by Mrwalto69 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Ben is never seen in episode 4's trailer the only thing is someones jeans and hand when Lee is talking to the group but it's obvious it's not the clothes Ben is wearing , do you think they are going to kill Ben off?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Duck was bitten in the chaos caused by ben and than he kept lying and doug/carley died because of his stupid mistake.He also caused lilly to leave the group and probably she will not be able to survive by herself.After all katjaa killed herself.So Ben is technically respobsible of death of 4 people.if i had a choice to kill ben i would do without even thinking

• Ben will be in the episode,the same thing happened with the episode 3 trailer,we could only see Ben at the RV and people though the group would split up. :)

• I think I can predict what's going or might happen. If you saw the new episode 4 trailer you'd come to a point where Lee went up to what looked like an attic and found Kenny up there. Now if I saw correctly Kenny's face wasn't too assuring as though he was up to something. I believe that he just might have killed Ben, maybe because he found out that all that had happened was his fault. A way of maybe how he found out might be:

(according to the trailer)We see Ben abandoning Clementine when they get surrounded by walkers and we hear Lee shouting and yelling at him because of this. Maybe with the anger and temper that was inside Lee he might have told the others about his mistakes and that he was the cause of all that.

My forethoughts on what might happen ;)

• Well the new Trailer as came out and Ben is in it in a scene that looks amazing...

If you haven't seen it and want to here is the link: http://youtu.be/PQ6EfgROCI4

Telltale writer of Episode 4 said the game could come out sooner then you think thats good to know :P

• @YuDeR said: Well the new Trailer as came out and Ben is in it in a scene that looks amazing...

If you haven't seen it and want to here is the link: http://youtu.be/PQ6EfgROCI4

Telltale writer of Episode 4 said the game could come out sooner then you think thats good to know :P

and if you watch that trailer, you see a part where Ben leaves Clem unprotected and Lee threatens Ben over it.

All you Ben lover's should re-think your loyalty!

If I had the option, I'd have tossed Ben from the train!

Remember what Chuck told Lee? There are no strong, or weak, no boy's or girls, no brave or cowards, there is only alive or dead. So those of you saying Ben is just a kid, scared, made some mistakes.. Yea his mistakes basically caused the death of Doug/Carley, Lily is gone and got Duck Bitten which made Kat kill herself.. So Ben is responsible for 3 deaths and loss of 1 group member in one episode.

• @Demopan said: Carley got killed by lilly. Ben got Doug killed, because in the absence of Carley, she blamed Ben. but when Carley was there, he had nothing to do with Carley's death. Doug needs the love, guys. Doug is a thousand times better than Carley, you idiots only like her because she's got boobs.

I agree! Lol I was surprised how many more people saved Carley over Doug! Shocking!

As for Ben dying, I'm not sure. I think it depends if there's hope or no hope. I think the TV show goes a little more hopeful than the comics, and the comics... I'm still not sure if there's supposed to be hope or not.
    If there's hope, they'll either find another young boy around Clem's age, or they'll keep Ben around. (Give it about 7-10 years, and I'm sure Clem will be interested in Ben.) I know it seems weird to think about it that way, but if there's hope for the human race to continue, there will have to be kids young enough to grow up in "this" world who can breed later on. (And in all honesty, as Lee has become a father to her, I don't see them repopulating the world together.) Maybe not very romantic, but eh.

• @Desmodus87 said: I agree! Lol I was surprised how many more people saved Carley over Doug! Shocking!

As for Ben dying, I'm not sure. I think it depends if there's hope or no hope. I think the TV show goes a little more hopeful than the comics, and the comics... I'm still not sure if there's supposed to be hope or not.
    If there's hope, they'll either find another young boy around Clem's age, or they'll keep Ben around. (Give it about 7-10 years, and I'm sure Clem will be interested in Ben.) I know it seems weird to think about it that way, but if there's hope for the human race to continue, there will have to be kids young enough to grow up in "this" world who can breed later on. (And in all honesty, as Lee has become a father to her, I don't see them repopulating the world together.) Maybe not very romantic, but eh.

I think you've got a sick mind like Gary Whitta has hehe Repopulating the world together ? O.o Come on what do you take Lee for :P As for Ben I'm sure he's gonna get killed by zombies or by kenny either way ;)

• I'm more worried about the god-damn hooded girl. I feel like something is going to stir up between Clem and Lee. :( God-damn hooded girl, who are you?!

Also I hope Ben is alive. Come on, Ben is a very realistic character, he has seen his teacher dead and turned into a zombie, he's been yelled at, he's got low self esteem, his camp got raided and he saw his friend eaten by zombies.

That's quite a lot, for a teenage kid to handle. And when he heard the bandits took hold of his friend he freaked out and panicked. I don't blame him.

But I'm worried, I now know what the walkie-talkie man looks like, from my speculation but that hooded girl...I'm so confused.

• @spawner said: I think you've got a sick mind like Gary Whitta has hehe Repopulating the world together ? O.o Come on what do you take Lee for :P As for Ben I'm sure he's gonna get killed by zombies or by kenny either way ;)

lmao Just saying :P I don't think Lee would, but Ben could. Just give it time. :cool: lol!
    But yeah, I agree with you. Ben's messed up too much. He probably doesn't have too long left.

@spawner said: I'm more worried about the god-damn hooded girl. I feel like something is going to stir up between Clem and Lee. :( God-damn hooded girl, who are you?!
    Also I hope Ben is alive. Come on, Ben is a very realistic character, he has seen his teacher dead and turned into a zombie, he's been yelled at, he's got low self esteem, his camp got raided and he saw his friend eaten by zombies.
    That's quite a lot, for a teenage kid to handle. And when he heard the bandits took hold of his friend he freaked out and panicked. I don't blame him.
    But I'm worried, I now know what the walkie-talkie man looks like, from my speculation but that hooded girl...I'm so confused.

I imagine that the trouble will come in to play when/if Lee refuses to look for her parents.
    As for Ben being realistic - they all are. I think that the excuses get taken away, though, by the fact that everyone's in the same boat "now". Everyone's lost loved ones, everyone's seen terrible things, most have had horrible things done to them. Even people younger than him (Clem and Duck) have handled it better. I think that's why Lee is so mad at him.
    I'm confused about the girl, too. I could not be remembering correctly, but I don't think that Clem's mom looked that young, pale, or slim in the photo of her in episode 1. Maybe it's the man's wife or daughter or something. Or, she could be in an unrelated group.

• Ben is in episode 4, its in the official trailer.

Add Comment