User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • lol

Well, they aren't adding sexual themes to the M rating because Lee is going to be in a romantic relationship, that's for sure. I think rape is as close as a sure bet as possible before the end of this game.

• @Rock114 said: That corpse actually looks kind of like the Engineer we found on the train. Failing that, maybe he was some kind of emergency response worker, or was with FEMA or something. It could just be a case of reusing older models for unimportant things, like a background corpse. On another note, I can't wait to see the contest winner get ripped apart.

May I ask, what is this whole contest winner thing? I hear about it a lot but don't recall any contest...

• @Yertos said: May I ask, what is this whole contest winner thing? I hear about it a lot but don't recall any contest...

There was a contest during the pre-order phase to appear as a character or zombie in the game. They'll be appearing over the last couple episodes.

• @Viner16 said: They did add Sexual Themes in the ESRB rating for the trailer of Ep 4...

So rape wouldn't be far off...

What if then one up rape even worse... child rape? If that happens, Lee is gonna kill everyone in sight.. slowly.

• @Yertos said: What if then one up rape even worse... child rape? If that happens, Lee is gonna kill everyone in sight.. slowly.

"Anyone who gets between me and that girl is gonna wind up dead!"

I would hate to be the guy who puts Clementine in danger...

• @Viner16 said: They did add Sexual Themes in the ESRB rating for the trailer of Ep 4...

I have a feeling that the "Sexual Themes" will play out with the mystery of Crawford.

• @Yertos said: What if then one up rape even worse... child rape? If that happens, Lee is gonna kill everyone in sight.. slowly.

The idea of Clem being molested is just disgusting. It would make Carley's death seem like a mild shocker.

Here's a quote from the ESRB site...

@Viner16 said:
    [LIST]Sexual Content - Non-explicit depictions of sexual behavior, possibly including partial nudity[/LIST]

[LIST]Sexual Themes - References to sex or sexuality[/LIST]
    [LIST]Sexual Violence - Depictions of rape or other violent sexual acts[/list]
    Relax guys... really...

• @8Bit_System said: Here's a quote from the ESRB site...

Relax guys... really...

All that means is were not gonna see it, which is pretty obvious or else it would get like an adult rating. They can reference it happening to someone or someone telling you what just happened to them which is what is most likely to occur.

• Ok, have your rape scene then. Sorry to intervene.

Add Comment