User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fairly certain no one will get outright raped. At least not from our crew. Maybe it has something to do with what was going on at Crawford.

• Lol well I'm not for it obviously, but they clearly stated that it's going to be darker then the previous episodes, and they already covered murder, betrayal, cannibalism, suicide, death of a child, and probably more. Not much left that can surprise us anymore.

• I can't agree... there are many other and better scenarios that would be able to shock me. Rape, and especially child rape feels cheap and forced in my mind.

• Better scenarios? Such as?

• @8Bit_System said: I can't agree... there are many other and better scenarios that would be able to shock me. Rape, and especially child rape feels cheap and forced in my mind.

Examples? Really not trying to sound like a rape-supporting douchebag but I honestly can't think of anything else at this point that would shock me like the Duck/Katjaa scenario or the cannibal family.

• @Yertos said: Examples? Really not trying to sound like a rape-supporting douchebag but I honestly can't think of anything else at this point that would shock me like the Duck/Katjaa scenario or the cannibal family.

Maybe they were experimenting with potential vaccines with some unusual side effects that needed to be video recorded for future tests. It looked like some type of controled medical research was being done at Crawford.

• [LIST]
    [*]Scientists delibaretly infecting people, trying to find a cure.
    [*]Keeping Clem's Zombie parents alive, luring her there, because they think she could hold the antidote.
    [/LIST]

Needing a (even intended) child rape to keep the story going wouldn't shock me, it would purely discust me... it would be like... "Hey, we've got a frying pan here... oh, cool - and there's your face."

It doesn't match what I've seen in this game until now, I might be proven wrong of course.

• @8Bit_System said: [LIST]
    [*]Scientists delibaretly infecting people, trying to find a cure.
    [*]Keeping Clem's Zombie parents alive, luring her there, because they think she could hold the antidote.
    [/LIST]

Needing a (even intended) child rape to keep the story going wouldn't shock me, it would purely discust me... it would be like... "Hey, we've got a frying pan here... oh, cool - and there's your face."

It doesn't match what I've seen in this game until now, I might be proven wrong of course.

I agree. TTG is still stuck having to tell a pretty good story. I'm sure there are plenty of horrible things that go on in a ZA but does that make for a good story? That's your limiting factor right there.

• Maybe they're experimenting on walkers as well, not convinced that they are actually dead. Like trying to cure them because they think they're "sick" instead of dead. All forms of painful medical proceedures involving sharp objects and no knock-out gas or painkiller on human subjects to see what exactly it is that turns people into walkers, exposing uninfected humans to walkers to see how the walkers react, it could be anything. Whatever it is, if it involves the walkers I wouldn't doubt that Clem's dead father and possibly dead mother are involved.

• There you go. That could be pretty shocking. Especially if both you and Clem are next to be seen by the "doctor".

Add Comment