User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 20.6K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RoboSheriff said: The speculations are being started by the community not telltale, but yea i would've wanted a more organized schedule for the game.

Strongly dis-agree (with the first part ofcourse). Focusing on the release of episode 3, they numerous times said "mid-august", "soon", and even dating back to episode 1 "monthly". Obviously the community will get upset over this... it is only logical. It is a great game and when they promise it to be out and than that time period/date comes and goes, we have a right to be mad. It seems they just did this again with the trailer by saying "very very soon...faster than expected "(or whatever he said exactly). It is extremely unprofessional and if the game doesnt come out by mid-october get ready because this thread will be seeing the exact same posts it did as the last episode.

Speculations are started by the community only because TT keeps on baiting us in.

• I would like to take a minute to point and laugh at the ten people who voted for September tenth.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Only when I'm allowed to laugh at the "later in October" voters.

• You're allowed to laugh at whoever you want, but you might look like an idiot if you do.

• I'm surely starting to believe that we'll be getting this episode either on Friday, the 5th, or Tuesday, the 9th. They keep releasing images from the episode, and with the debut trailer and interview, it's not going to be longer than 2 weeks.

• I think it was stated somewhere on this thread, but someone said that the release of the episodes are usually about a week or less after the release of the trailer for that respective episode. I don't know if there's any truth to that though since I don't know the dates of the previous trailers.

• I know that was true for episode three, not sure about two or one though.

• @CocaColin said: I'm surely starting to believe that we'll be getting this episode either on Friday, the 5th, or Tuesday, the 9th. They keep releasing images from the episode, and with the debut trailer and interview, it's not going to be longer than 2 weeks.

@CocaColin said: Only when I'm allowed to laugh at the "later in October" voters.

@CocaColin said: I think it was stated somewhere on this thread, but someone said that the release of the episodes are usually about a week or less after the release of the trailer for that respective episode. I don't know if there's any truth to that though since I don't know the dates of the previous trailers.

I apologize in advance and I know Im being that guy, but because this dude said "sooner than expected" why are we thinking this means "sooner than October 19th"? I mean I think we can all agree they arent the most professional when publicly talking about release dates... If someone has any concrete evidence I missed than please inform but after doing pretty extensive research there is absolutely not one reason why this will be coming out "soon". Trust me, I want it just as bad as the next person but I find it funny how everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon because one man says it will come out very very soon

• @kirby18 said: I find it funny how everyone seems to jump on the bandwagon because one man says it will come out very very soon

Doctor: "I'm Dr. Morgan, your health care provider. You have lyme disease."
    Kirby: "Bah, what does one person know."

Eliza Dushku: "Oh, Kirby. I love you."
    Kirby: "Har! Who would believe you!"

Kirby: "I feel good today."
    Kirby's reflection: "Shut up, you!"

• @Master of Aeons said: Doctor: "I'm Dr. Morgan, your health care provider. You have lyme disease."
    Kirby: "Bah, what does one person know."

Kirby: "Har! Who would believe you!"

Kirby: "I feel good today."
    Kirby's reflection: "Shut up, you!"

Or....

Kirby: "Aren't you married?"

Add Comment