User Avatar Image

If the Zombie Apocalypse starts...TODAY!

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 906 users

If the Zombie Apocalypse starts today or let's say tomorrow...if there's like this huge zombie virus outbreak in your country and in your city or wherever you live...are you ready to face the hordes of hungry and bloodthirsty zombies?What are the defensive measures you'll take right now?How would you spend the night?

Do you have enough supplies to stay in the house for a few days?

I'll reply after you guys post first! :)

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I live near the coast. So hmm... Kenny's idea sounds just great for me ^^
    Moreover there is an island near to me, which has 1 bridge only, so it can be as secondary way out. All the townhouses in this area have connected roofs, so I can use them for moving around safely. The only problem is water, considering that closest water source is a few kilometers away...

• @8Bit_System said: I had a car accident this morning, so it would have suited the day.

Hell of a way to start (or finish? lol) the day! You alright?

My husband and I both make our living online, so we don't have to worry about sick co-workers or traffic accidents. Both pluses, in my opinion :D
    However, we have a small child and a "hunting dog" that loves everything but chickens and other dogs and is terrified of water. (IE: He's not going to be much use lol.) So we'd need more supplies than some families.
    We have a lot of family in the area, and friends, and all of us know how to hunt or fish or both, along with some other basic "survival" skills.
    Not sure what we'd do tonight. If I had it entirely my way, we'd probably all go to my parents' house, which is the largest, bring the supplies we have so we're all well stocked, and wait a week or two until most people were dead or hiding, then go raid and fortify either the Home Depot (preferably. The one here has a bit more than the) or the Lowes. Both have a lot of quiet weapons, building materials, and even food-bearing plants.

• Grab assault rifle, six mags, two boxes of ammo, autoloader from corner of room. Start re-killing zeds.

• I would be kinda ok, I'd be in my aparment which is on the 6th floor of a highrise, we have enough food to stay here for a while, the hardest part would be to get to the parking garage for the car then try to drive thruogh half the city, then go to my parents house in the country where my dads got a lot of hunting gear

• @PuhChewyChomp said: Grab assault rifle, six mags, two boxes of ammo, autoloader from corner of room. Start re-killing zeds.

You have guns and stuff or...are you going like the kids go "if there was a zombie apocalypse i would pawn them with my super-machine gun which i'd find from the army that would be dead but i would super-kick the zombies with my karate kick and then grab a chainsaw and kill 100 of them and then..." ???

Know what I mean? :P

• Yeah I would be pretty screwed.

We're 3 people, tap water is not really drinkable, and we've got 16 liters of drinking water.
    Have some quite a lot of canned goods though.

• Yeah I wouldn't do to well in a ZA

We have no supplies or canned goods in my house
    Not many guns in Scotland and no weapons at all in house
    No military training and I live in a city in between the two largest cities in Scotland. :D

My only advantage is that I live literally right next to a castle, so I would take my family there and hope for the best.

• @Foinikas said: You have guns and stuff or...are you going like the kids go "if there was a zombie apocalypse i would pawn them with my super-machine gun which i'd find from the army that would be dead but i would super-kick the zombies with my karate kick and then grab a chainsaw and kill 100 of them and then..." ???

Know what I mean? :P

Oh no, it's in a safe over there. A few yards away. The hard part would be finding the autoloader, I'm not EXACTLY sure where it is.

• @Desmodus87 said: Hell of a way to start (or finish? lol) the day! You alright?

Yeah, I had a great reaction braking, so only a paintjob and a broken highbeam. No one hurt. ;)

• I'd be pretty screwed. Low supplies and low food/water and easy access inside through windows... way too much to secure. But I do have a few good weapons on hand and a lot of close friends that live nearby. That could make the difference.

Add Comment