User Avatar Image

Closing Credits - What will TT do special?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 319 users

In a majority of Telltale games, the ending credits of a season always have a special animation or background to them, and predictions on what they will do for TWD?

I think what would be badass is Chuck sitting on top of a building that looks out over the sea playing and singing "Dust in the wind" on his guitar as the sun goes down.

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It will just be a picture of everyone at telltale with a bunch of cash all around them, all giving us the middle finger.

• Hopefully the credits show the main cast (Lilly, Kenny, Katjaa, Larry, Mark, etc) before the apocalypse began, like them living there life.

Kenny throwing Duck a birthday party with Katjaa, Mark fixing a plane, Chuck looking at a photo of his family before going to sleep...

• after the credits, show the next time on the walking dead season 2 with whoever is left alive and make it very exciting.

• I second Viner16's request. It may not have to be that specific, but it would be kind of interesting to see something that runs counter to the darkness of the game as a sort of dramatic irony or something. Kind of like the end of Cloverfield.

Or they could do something where Clem or Lee are recording on the camera they found in a down time moment capturing something very innocent and light. Same effect, but more focused and potentially less hokey. Some other characters could pop in too.

PuhChewyChomp's suggestion is kind of funny in a really sad way though :)

• I third Viner16´s opinion. If The Walking Dead goes for a sad ending, then a flashback to when things hadn´t yet gone to hell would make it one of the most poignant endings ever. Kind of like the "Turn Back" credits sequence in Bastion.

• @PuhChewyChomp said: It will just be a picture of everyone at telltale with a bunch of cash all around them, all giving us the middle finger.

Is that supposed to be an insult? you failed

• @Viner16 said: Hopefully the credits show the main cast (Lilly, Kenny, Katjaa, Larry, Mark, etc) before the apocalypse began, like them living there life.

Kenny throwing Duck a birthday party with Katjaa, Mark fixing a plane, Chuck looking at a photo of his family before going to sleep...

Yeah. This ending is what I'm hoping for.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@PuhChewyChomp said: It will just be a picture of everyone at telltale with a bunch of cash all around them, all giving us the middle finger.

No need. They already did something rather similar before.

Mean_TTG.jpg

• @Viner16 said: Hopefully the credits show the main cast (Lilly, Kenny, Katjaa, Larry, Mark, etc) before the apocalypse began, like them living there life.

Wow just reading that made me sad. Would be a great credits scene, would be amazing if they added the right music. I will cry like a baby if it shows Carely reporting the news or just looking happy.

Agreed. I'd love to see what the people we've encountered did/were like before the walkers. I'd probably weep if they put the right music on, as everyone's part came up.

Add Comment