User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The timer simulates that 'heat of the moment' decision sorta thing, so I'm all for it :D

• Oh, I absolutely do rewinds Milo. It's annoying though cause you can be sent back 20 minutes in the game when you take that option.

Eventually, I found a text walkthrough that lists all the decisions you come across, which gave me time to analyze each one beforehand. I understand the rationale for the timer. I really do. I'm not really against having it. However, for me, if there had been an option to turn it off, I'd have taken it.

• Rewinds are cheats IMO, I think whatever happens happens and you live with your choices to the end. Making different choices can be done on a different save slot. I personally regret killing Danny and not stealing the food, or fighting Kenny on the train but it's what happened my first time and will always be my "canon Lee" choices.

• Wow. Heads up, Toma. My next three posts concerning you are:

1. Responses in advance? That's a little wimpy, isn't it?

2. But it ruins the entire purpose of the stress of choice! How can you play a game and then refuse to play it?

3. Oh. Then I just can't understand your stance and this is where we're going to have to agree to disagree.

• 1pgjJ.jpg

Is it just me or do those look like Ben's arms. The sleeves seem to match that jacket he always wears.

• @Kiel555 said: 1pgjJ.jpg

Is it just me or do those look like Ben's arms. The sleeves seem to match that jacket he always wears.

It really does, plus Lee's face is more shocked then he would be by just some walker sneaking up on him. Although those hands look badly decomposed, maybe Ben goes missing for awhile and shows up a walker? Unlikely. Maybe some just turn faster then most?

• A standard high school jacket... nobody knows.

• We can only hope, I don't want a walker getting Ben, if he doesn't get his shit together I want to be the one to end him! Three strikes for Ben, first strike was not telling us about the deal with the bandits, we could have worked together to deal with them and find out if his friend truly was alive, second strike is leaving Clem behind when he easily could have grabbed her hand in the trailer, now this one might depend on your actions in the game so it doesn't really count yet but if it happens no matter what then he is not aloud to screw up once more haha.

• We analyze so many things on this forum, I bet they could give us the first word of the script for Episode5 and we'd have the plot figured out a week before release.

• @Kiel555 said: 1pgjJ.jpg

The conversation with Ben at the top of the train marks some foreshadowing, imo. I'd say he meets his fate, so this might be him.

Add Comment