User Avatar Image

Closing Credits - What will TT do special?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 290 users

In a majority of Telltale games, the ending credits of a season always have a special animation or background to them, and predictions on what they will do for TWD?

I think what would be badass is Chuck sitting on top of a building that looks out over the sea playing and singing "Dust in the wind" on his guitar as the sun goes down.

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Wrighty said: Wow just reading that made me sad. Would be a great credits scene, would be amazing if they added the right music. I will cry like a baby if it shows Carely reporting the news or just looking happy.

Same , I'm going to cry if they show Mark with 2 legs or Larry hitting on some women and Lilly getting embarrassed or seeing Kenny , Kat and Duck celebrating a birthday and Clem on the bus to school or something.

• @Freeze said: Same , I'm going to cry if they show Mark with 2 legs or Larry hitting on some women and Lilly getting embarrassed or seeing Kenny , Kat and Duck celebrating a birthday and Clem on the bus to school or something.

Wait, Mark has TWO LEGS?! Dear God, the humanity!

• TellTale, make this happen!

It would make me so happy... and sad at the same time...

• @Rock114 said: Wait, Mark has TWO LEGS?! Dear God, the humanity!

The people at Telltale just want to watch the world burn.

• @Viner16 said: Hopefully the credits show the main cast (Lilly, Kenny, Katjaa, Larry, Mark, etc) before the apocalypse began, like them living there life.

Kenny throwing Duck a birthday party with Katjaa, Mark fixing a plane, Chuck looking at a photo of his family before going to sleep...

It would be really amazing, but I do not want that to happen, because iIf see Carley,l will cry a lot.: (
    But it would be an amazing final!: Cool:

• @Viner16 said: Hopefully the credits show the main cast (Lilly, Kenny, Katjaa, Larry, Mark, etc) before the apocalypse began, like them living there life.

Kenny throwing Duck a birthday party with Katjaa, Mark fixing a plane, Chuck looking at a photo of his family before going to sleep...

Oh god. What if there's a scene with Younger Larry and a child/teenager Lilly.

I don't think my heart would make it.

• @Sweater Snake said: Oh god. What if there's a scene with Younger Larry and a child/teenager Lilly.

I don't think my heart would make it.

lilly prom night :)

lillyprom.png

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Viner16 said: TellTale, make this happen!

It would make me so happy... and sad at the same time...

Maybe too cheesy... and not Walking Deadish enough.

But I guess after Telltale brings us all to tears and utter despair with the completely hopeless ending, this very slight upbeat would definitely be deserved. :o

And a repost, because it fits:

66c8c9a064811090001150b3f918e55b_Parents

• I'd love to see the whole pre-ZA pictures, especially if the game ends on a bleaker note. I'd like to see how everyone was before circumstances forced them to become who they are.

• @Vainamoinen said: Maybe too cheesy... and not Walking Deadish enough.

But I guess after Telltale brings us all to tears and utter despair with the completely hopeless ending, this very slight upbeat would definitely be deserved. :o

And a repost, because it fits:

66c8c9a064811090001150b3f918e55b_Parents

That's fantastic! did you do it?

This is the way it could and should of been :)

Ducks for cover before:
    No! Carley is Lee's! or
    No! Doug is Lee's!(whatever you want him to be) :p

Add Comment