User Avatar Image

I.. Don't know..

posted by AsariTears on - last edited - Viewed by 825 users

So who threatens Ben when they find out he's the one that was dealing with the Bandits?

Lee sure goes off his rocker! But it kind of made me rewind and do the segment again because although it's a damn crappy thing to do. It was Lilly that caused what happened.

So my question to you all, who do you ultimately blame?

Ben or Lilly?

And how did you react to Ben when he fessed up?

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I asked why he would do that, but kinda hoped Lee would be a little less aggressive about it. The boy was already drowning in guilt.

And I can't really blame anyone... I mean, it's not like they did it to harm the group on purpose. It was just a situation that got terribly out of hand.

• I threatened Ben and was never more disappointed with Lee when he did not kick Ben off the train as ordered. I suppose you could say I/Lee was upset with Ben when he admitted to being the traitor.

Ultimately, I blame Kenny for everything that went wrong up to now. It all hinged on that meat locker incident. Even after reading over a thousand pro and anti Kenny posts on the fuck Kenny thread, I remain fully convinced that kenny is 100% to blame for the loss of the group. In my game, Kenny went against me and murdered Larry. Right or wrong, that single action set into motion a series of tragic events beginning with Kenny's loss of Lee's friendship.

Ben will be executed for treason just as soon as the story permits.

• I hate more Lilly, but Ben has much of the blame as well, so I hate him too,and I threatened him.
    I just hate she more because it was Lilly who shot! Ben was stupid and cowardly, but he did not want to kill anyone.
    I hope they both die in hell!: D: D

• For me depends on if you have Carley or Doug. If Carley I blame Lilly, she straight up shot her in the face. If Doug I blame Ben more because Doug died trying to save Ben who he also was trying to help, Doug took a bullet for Ben.

• I won't have Lee kill Ben if the situation arises but I did threaten him on a train. He needed to fully realise that he made a big mistake, which ultimately caused everything to spiral out of control. Sometimes a person needs a kick up the backside(verbal or not) rather than:

"Its ok Ben I understand,tell me about your feelings,do you feel you are respected in this group? tell me how you'd like to contribute to the group,what can we do to make you feel more comfortable and accepted in the group? don't worry I promise we'll understand,Let's work this out together as a group"

He needed to understand that he should think about,and fear, the possible consequences of his actions.Sadly the episode 4 trailer doesn't fill me with much hope.

• @Yertos said: For me depends on if you have Carley or Doug. If Carley I blame Lilly, she straight up shot her in the face. If Doug I blame Ben more because Doug died trying to save Ben who he also was trying to help, Doug took a bullet for Ben.

Wait, Lilly is the bad guy if she shot Carley, but Ben is the bad guy if Lilly accidently shot Doug, trying to kill Ben? Urm...

• I wasn't hard on Ben and I mainly blamed Lilly. Who knows, if she didn't scare everyone maybe Ben would have told the group. He made a mistake but he made it because he thought he was protecting his friend and I respect that. I'm definitely not going to blame him for it. And at the end of the day, it was Lilly who shot a innocent person in the face with no proof. Pinning the blame on Kenny/Ben for Lilly's decision to pull the trigger just seems stupid.

• I think Ben is guilty as if he wasn't giving the supplies there wouldn't be an argument and everybody would be happy (unless they are devoured by walkers). And yes I threatened him.

• I have to agree with Kiel555 actually. I thought to blame Ben because with any chaos there is always a trigger. And so when I looked back, I assumed that Ben giving away the rations was the trigger. It could be argued that it was, in fact, Kenny who started it all.

But contemplating on that now I'm not so sure. If Larry were still alive and had been revived successfully then shit would have hit the fan much worse if Ben still decided to give out the rations.

I'm going to have to blame Lilly though, Wrighty had it wright. If Lilly didn't scare everyone so much, Ben might have fessed up, before anyone was harmed.

God I hope that b1tch got killed. Which is fascinating because I'm usually a very loving and compassionate person.

But as Katjaa said, "there's always a line." And Lilly didn't cross it. She jumped in a landspeeder and went Mach 5 over it.

• @8Bit_System said: Wait, Lilly is the bad guy if she shot Carley, but Ben is the bad guy if Lilly accidently shot Doug, trying to kill Ben? Urm...

Doug died trying to save Ben who should not have been saved, while with Carley she just gets shot point blank in the head. They're both to blame but I don't blame Lilly AS much when you have Doug rather the Carley.

Add Comment