User Avatar Image

The Death of Ben?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Hey everyone, this is a poll to see who you think will kill Ben if he does die which i firmly believe he will.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • But Clementine did when he arrived... yeah really :D lol

• @FoxxyFox said: But Clementine did when he arrived... yeah really :D lol

That just makes Ben's attitude to her even worse. Look at how she stares at Ben when he runs and leves her to get eaten :( How about using that gun Ben?
    You broke her heart and shattered her faith Ben, You bastard!

"I like Ben" Do you Clem, DO YOU?! because he doesn't seem to like YOU that much :p

• these trailers don't mean anything, what if it is the other way round and for some reason Clementine has the gun and leaves ben, or what if ben only leaves her of you are an ass hole to him

• @8Bit_System said:
    Thing is that in MY world I am not into killing people, not now, not in a ZA. ;)

Then we potentially have the same world, friend.

• @thestalkinghead said: these trailers don't mean anything, what if it is the other way round and for some reason Clementine has the gun and leaves ben, or what if ben only leaves her of you are an ass hole to him

Or what if Ben leaves her because you were nice with him?

Ben:"Nothing to worry about,I can do what I want. Lee will be fine and forgive me,again, for this. He thinks I'm just a scared kid that should be handled with kid gloves"

I'm not in the KILL Ben,he must die! camp but I don't believe he should be mollycoddled either.

• @FarmerJoe said: Or what if Ben leaves her because you were nice with him?

Ben:"Nothing to worry about,I can do what I want. Lee will be fine and forgive me,again, for this. He thinks I'm just a scared kid that should be handled with kid gloves"

I'm not in the KILL Ben,he must die! camp but I don't believe he should be mollycoddled either.

yeah it could be anything, it could even be lee that runs away, and then ben is all like "i thought you told me to step it up, how could you just leave Clementine?"

• or maybe ben is being called by someone for help and he knows lee will save clem ?

note he looks sad as if ready to punch his own ticket and then suddenly he's off like a rocket..

still leaving clem is strike 2 for me

• @FarmerJoe said: That just makes Ben's attitude to her even worse. Look at how she stares at Ben when he runs and leves her to get eaten :( How about using that gun Ben?
    You broke her heart and shattered her faith Ben, You bastard!

"I like Ben" Do you Clem, DO YOU?! because he doesn't seem to like YOU that much :p

I told Clem to be careful around Ben after almost kicking him from the train...so close...almost...anyways, I'm curious to see if my dialogue choice is reflected in that scene.

• Walkie Talkie Guy: Hello, Ben. Do you want to play a game?

• I think Kenny is most likely to off him because he has good reason to, but I don't actually think he will.

I was thinking there about how many people on here really will be glad to see the kid dead. I'm sure a lot of people are harbouring some major ill-will towards him for what he's caused (me included) but I just don't think many people will sit there and go 'Hah. I'm glad he's just been devoured by walkers/had his brains blown out etc etc'. People hated Duck and wanted him dead (for whatever reasons) and when the time came, the reactions most people had were quite the opposite from the majority of thing I've watched and read.

In games like this I don't particularly think it's nice to see any main characters die (antagonists aside) but if he is going to go, it's gonna be Ken, himself or walkers that do it. I'm still hoping that everyone gets through this but that's just a complete fantasy. This being The Walking Dead and all that.

Add Comment