User Avatar Image

I.. Don't know..

posted by AsariTears on - last edited - Viewed by 479 users

So who threatens Ben when they find out he's the one that was dealing with the Bandits?

Lee sure goes off his rocker! But it kind of made me rewind and do the segment again because although it's a damn crappy thing to do. It was Lilly that caused what happened.

So my question to you all, who do you ultimately blame?

Ben or Lilly?

And how did you react to Ben when he fessed up?

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Good to know it's ok to shoot someone, because someone else didn't admit his crime... baffled - again!

• @AsariTears said: So my question to you all, who do you ultimately blame? Ben or Lilly?

Lilly pulled the trigger.

• @WowMutt said: Reminds me of a movie I watched lastnight. Tomorrow, when the war began!

Is basically a Aussi version of Red Dawn.. But a scene in it had one guy fall asleep on watch and nearly got the group caught/killed.. They were ready to kill him for sleeping on watch!

it's not like he did it to harm the group on purpose. It was just a situation that got terribly out of hand.

regardless, the actions of one can seriously affect the rest of the group in a dire manner!

When faced with a situation as severe as a ZA or War, there has to be a line drawn where "oop's I'm sorry" or "I didnt mean too" or "I was scared" can no longer be valid excuses.

This is now a world of if you fuck-up, you and the rest of us die!

I've no pity for Ben regardless of his age or what he's been through. We've all been through the same and worse and his actions have already caused deaths. He cant be allowed to risk our lives again!

This. In any other situation I'd probably support Ben, but he has not once helped the group other then stand watch, and he is indirectly responsible for Doug/Carley's, and Duck's death. He may have done what he did with good intentions, but keeping it a secret caused our group to be split in half, and like this guy has said, there needs to be a line where sorry or I didn't mean to stops. I feel for him but he has brought nothing but pain to the group and if he doesn't get his shit together soon he has to go. Death is to extreme, but I'd like to give him a little food and some water, and send him on his way before he directly or indirectly gets another group member killed.

• i think the way Lee reacted to ben after he confessed made me like Lee less and and made it more clear that it wasn't my story it was Lee's

• @thestalkinghead said: i think the way Lee reacted to ben after he confessed made me like Lee less and and made it more clear that it wasn't my story it was Lee's

It really could have been worse, I thought Lee acted pretty understandably there, given circumstances, I mean he could have gone blind with rage and did something everyone (except afew) would resent him for, also against the players will.

I thought "Jesus, Ben." was pretty lenient considering half the group was dead and/or dieing and he didn't fess up in the heat of the moment, Although it didn't make me Hate/Like lee anymore I see your point on it being his story, but wasn't it meant to be in the first place?

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: It really could have been worse, I thought Lee acted pretty understandably there, given circumstances, I mean he could have gone blind with rage and did something everyone (except afew) would resent him for, also against the players will.

I thought "Jesus, Ben." was pretty lenient considering half the group was dead and/or dieing and he didn't fess up in the heat of the moment, Although it didn't make me Hate/Like lee anymore I see your point on it being his story, but wasn't it meant to be in the first place?

i felt all the dialogue choices we just about the same in that conversation, all more mad than reasonable, and then after that you only get one choice and that was really just threatening, the whole conversation was all threatening after he confessed and that is a part of Lee i don't like, as in if i were ben everything he said would have made me worried that i was about to get a beating if i said the wrong thing

• @thestalkinghead said: i felt all the dialogue choices we just about the same in that conversation, all more mad than reasonable, and then after that you only get one choice and that was really just threatening, the whole conversation was all threatening after he confessed and that is a part of Lee i don't like, as in if i were ben everything he said would have made me worried that i was about to get a beating if i said the wrong thing

Even the silent "..." option? I actually used that option for the first time in the game when the group met Christa later on in e3.

I went with the "I could kill you" option but the "why Ben" or "... " those dialogue options should have made Lee seem more passive.

• @Kiel555 said: Even the silent "..." option? I actually used that option for the first time in the game when the group met Christa later on in e3.

I went with the "I could kill you" option but the "why Ben" or "... " those dialogue options should have made Lee seem more passive.

i don't know if i tried that, but the silent option is not always silent and just basically a random option or saying to the game "you choose" rather than a choice, and i think unless he had made a sad yet disappointed face with a hint of understanding, a cold stare would have been a bit threatening :)

• @thestalkinghead said: i don't know if i tried that, but the silent option is not always silent and just basically a random option or saying to the game "you choose" rather than a choice, and i think unless he had made a sad yet disappointed face with a hint of understanding, a cold stare would have been a bit threatening :)

I think the "..." option is:
    Ben:"Say something,pleeeeeeeease"
    Lee:cold stare :D

• @FarmerJoe said: I think the "..." option is:
    Ben:"Say something,pleeeeeeeease"
    Lee:cold stare :D

i remember now, i had seen it in vlod's silent treatment, there should have been at least one choice where Lee is understanding and tries to console ben

Add Comment