User Avatar Image

If kenny and lily were to meet again?

posted by Luigi01080 on - last edited - Viewed by 404 users

would they find an understanding now that they both have felt the loss of their families and what they cared for most? I personally think they might argue a bit on decisions but at least feel a mutual respect and understanding. anyone else?

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think a game of Russian roulette would be appropriate...

    Team Lilly v Team Kenny, one last time :D

  • Sure Russian Roulette... as long as Team Kenny gets to load the gun...

    In reality, I think Kenny would be a bit more sympathetic toward Lilly now that he knows how she felt after the death of Larry. She would also feel sorry for him, since he lost both Duck and Kat. I don't think they'd be "friends" exactly, but it'd be more of them each understanding the other and calling it even.

  • I'm sure Team Lilly would have no objections in letting Kenny load the gun, he'd probably mess it up somehow :)

    I think Kenny agrees with Lee that he'd go back to arguing over the motel if he could(Who wouldn't). I think they'd both understand they've lost too much and would see how pointless it would be to reignite their grievances.

    I've noticed that Telltale do love to foreshadow.I remember Lilly,in the meat locker,saying "I know, there's nothing to say.Wait until it happens to him, he'll learn"

    I just wonder what path Kenny's grief will take him? probably nothing good in the world of The Walking Dead.

  • @FarmerJoe said: I'm sure Team Lilly would have no objections in letting Kenny load the gun, he'd probably mess it up somehow :)

    I think Kenny agrees with Lee that he'd go back to arguing over the motel if he could(Who wouldn't). I think they'd both understand they've lost too much and would see how pointless it would be to reignite their grievances.

    I've noticed that Telltale do love to foreshadow.I remember Lilly,in the meat locker,saying "I know, there's nothing to say.Wait until it happens to him, he'll learn"

    I just wonder what path Kenny's grief will take him? probably nothing good in the world of The Walking Dead.

    Actually, if on the train you pick "Things have just gotten too bad", then Lee will mention that very thing. He says he would much rather be fighting about things at the motel with him again, and after a pause Kenny agrees.

  • This. I know it's practically impossible for Kenny to survive season 1, but if he did, another conversation between these two would be GREAT.

  • @Rock114 said: She would also feel sorry for him, since he lost both Duck and Kat. I don't think they'd be "friends" exactly, but it'd be more of them each understanding the other and calling it even.

    I guess that would depend on whether Lilly stole the RV or was abandoned on the road. The Lilly who stole the RV was well aware that Duck was bitten and left them all to die anyway. I don't think Kenny would consider that "even".

  • @Luigi01080 said: would they find an understanding now that they both have felt the loss of their families and what they cared for most? I personally think they might argue a bit on decisions but at least feel a mutual respect and understanding. anyone else?

    At the RV that's what Lilly said to Kenny. She told Kenny "you've killed before and I'll forgive you. You both know we do what has to be done." but Kenny was not ready to kiss and make up. Maybe you're right and Kenny has had a change of heart. I could see them working together.

    There is still the matter of Kenny leaving me to die twice that may still affect group harmony......

  • If Lilly comes back after we left her on the road, then the situation won't be to bad. While she still shot Carely, Kenny would probably be more sympathetic to her because he knows her grief better.
    If she comes back after stealing the RV and leaving Kenny (and everyone else to die), then we will just shoot at her the second she shows her face.

  • They will not see eachother again because like I said (before the trailer to episode 4 came out), Kenny will sacrifice himself for Christa, Lee & Clementine and before they reach "The Marsh House" Lilly drive with the RV and help the 3 last survivors from the group. Lilly will not die and say something like: "No matter what you did Lee in the past, you did the right thing."

    So Lilly get a good goodbye and she is then not the bad person like people likes to see her. My wish, my wish :D

  • I think they'd have angry make-up sex, and then hook up into a zombie-killing team.

Add Comment