User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There are meant to be a/some distinctive zombie/s coming. The winner/s of that competition thing. So maybe it's not any of our group.

• @Gary Whitta said: SEIvW.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

More teasing...

Must be next week,must be next week,must be next week....:D

From what I've seen in the trailer I'm confident you will have a corker of an episode for us :)

Edit: Isn't that the weapon that Lee's butt whooping female acquaintance is holding in the trailer?

• I have the sneaking suspicion that as someone who likes Kenny more than Clementine, I might be getting punched in the gut repeatedly soon.

• @Dave of Canada said: I have the sneaking suspicion that as someone who likes Kenny more than Clementine, I might be getting punched in the gut repeatedly soon.

I think you're right...very right. Welcome to the forum by the way.

So...new picture...looks like orange ninja girl might be a friendly. Ah Kenny....Kenny.....Ken. So many sorrows....so little booze.

• I'm pretty sure that Kenny was guaranteed to appear in Episode 5.

And ninja-girl tried to kill Lee in the trailer so I think she's with radio-dude, or at least an enemy.

• @Phoenix VII said: I'm pretty sure that Kenny was guaranteed to appear in Episode 5.

And ninja-girl tried to kill Lee in the trailer so I think she's with radio-dude, or at least an enemy.

or she may not be... just cos she's beating on lee who knows maybe he deserved it ? or they become best buds after he stops her..or she gets offed by clem who teh fuck knows opther than gary whitta and ttg ;)

• Kenny with a bottle in his hand, he start to drink and might be a danger for the group... well not so much like Ben ;) lol

The "ninja girl" seem to stalk the group or ?

• @Phoenix VII said: I'm pretty sure that Kenny was guaranteed to appear in Episode 5.

I don't like to use the word "guaranteed" in this game unless it's regarding the probability of dying.:D

On second thought, I think it's an updated group photo at the end of e4.

Group members are always beating up Lee. Look at Larry and Kenny...

• I'm imagining Icepickerson being the lady which tells us about Crawford, perhaps experienced whatever was going on there or saw/met people who did. Could explain why she's aggressive to Lee, I'd be too.

@Kiel555 said: I think you're right...very right. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Yeah... :(

And thanks!

@Kiel555 said: Kenny with a bottle in his hand, he start to drink and might be a danger for the group... well not so much like Ben ;) lol

Dunno, he does throw the shotgun at the end of the clip. Instantly five thousand times more useful than pretty much everyone else we've met, drinking or no.

Add Comment