User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Dave of Canada said: Personally--though I might be wrong on this--sexual themes probably comes from Crawford, I doubt any survivor haven where a group is significantly stronger than the rest would end up ideal and the video tape with the man and the woman could imply they potentially raped the women there, either out of enjoyment or "do your duty to humanity and become a breeder today!".

The fact that Icepickerson is a woman, attacking Lee and covers herself makes me think she was either one of the people at Crawford and doesn't trust anyone because of it or heard what happened and now is worried as all hell about anyone she meets incase they'd try to do the same.

And you might be right about the shotgun scene perhaps occurring before drinking time.

Though this is all based on the trailer which doesn't really show much.

It's due to Kenny pretty much looking exactly like my father and my love for pragmatic and flawed characters, having him call me "Pal" at the start of episode 3 made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Indeed.

Another person on Team Kenny! Welcome dude.

I think the shotgun scene will occur after the drinking, like the walkers break into their safe haven and its an "all hands on deck" situation where everyone scrambled for weapons or something.

Gotta say, I'm the same way with my characters. My favorite ones are the flawed/changed ones, and Kenny represents that perfectly. Kenny and Lee have the perfect bromance. Perhaps, if Kenny likes Lee enough, in Episode 4 he'll give us some grooming tips for our facial hair. I'd love to have a mustahce like that.

• I'm surprised no-one's spotted it yet. :)

• Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

@Gary Whitta said: I'm surprised no-one's spotted it yet. :)

Heavens no, you're not forcing me to look over everything for hours only to find nothing.

... ;_;

• @Phoenix VII said: I'm pretty sure that Kenny was guaranteed to appear in Episode 5.

And ninja-girl tried to kill Lee in the trailer so I think she's with radio-dude, or at least an enemy.

Yeah, a part of me thinks that they will keep him till ep 5 and then have him tragically die for huge effect. Don't know if I should be happy or sad at that. :D

And the picture looks like ice pick girl is ready to kill Lee from behind, maybe she is being blackmailed or brainwashed into attacking Lee? Just a theory.

Also still can't find anything special in the new picture. Any hints? Please? :D

Also hi Dave. Welcome to team Kenny.

• @Dave of Canada said: Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

Heavens no, you're not forcing me to look over everything for hours only to find nothing.

... ;_;

Perhaps Gary is only trolling with that post...

Then again, perhaps in that picture he posted there is the hidden release date for Episode 4?

• @Wrighty said: Yeah, a part of me thinks that they will keep him till ep 5 and then have him tragically die for huge effect. Don't know if I should be happy or sad at that. :D

I'd actually prefer to see the opposite of that, he survives past EP5 and Lee is the one who dies, forcing Kenny to man-up (again) and see Clementine as a reason to live.

In the final conversation of the game, Kenny talks with Clementine and Clementine's lines and opinions on what to do change based off how Lee treated her.

I mean, wasn't it confirmed Kenny lives through EP4?

• Ah, the new episode 4 release image ensures that the girl with the hammer/girl at the end of the trailer will be an important character. Wonder if you have a choice of welcoming her into the group or not.

• @Dave of Canada said: I'd actually prefer to see the opposite of that, he survives past EP5 and Lee is the one who dies, forcing Kenny to man-up (again) and see Clementine as a reason to live.

In the final conversation of the game, Kenny talks with Clementine and Clementine's lines and opinions on what to do change based off how Lee treated her.

On the wiki. But, every character prediction I saw on there turned out to be true. I'd actually like him to die, so he can be with Kat and Duck again. Maybe do something to make up for all the pain he's caused, like his own little redemption.

• @Zeruis said: Ah, the new episode 4 release image ensures that the girl with the hammer/girl at the end of the trailer will be an important character. Wonder if you have a choice of welcoming her into the group or not.

That might be the important thing TT noted lately that is the big decision to make. Could be that woman so damn dangerous for the group ?? I wonder then if people want Lilly back instead of her :D lol

Or could Gary mean with that the trailer and the release date?? I can only now think of the videotape that has written on: 82 - ob... I would say the 8th October and the 2 for the 2nd week we have next week.

EDIT: Before the group enter the school you can tell who from the group might survive until this in this cap: group.jpg

I see Ben, Lee, Kenny & Christa, but who could it be behind that tree ?? From the trailer it must be the walkie-talkie guy because he is the last person who run in the school, so Chuck and/or Omid die pretty early.

• @Dave of Canada said: I'd actually prefer to see the opposite of that, he survives past EP5 and Lee is the one who dies, forcing Kenny to man-up (again) and see Clementine as a reason to live.

It was? YAY. Team Kenny survives another episode :D
    And I really like the idea of Kenny finding new reason to live in Clementine. I wouldn't be surprised if episode four had some moment were you have to talk Kenny down from suicide and find something for him to put new faith in.

Also I guess deciding whether to have ice pick girl in the group will also be a major choice.

Add Comment