User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • suppose for whoever dies someone has to 'replace' them

so we could either have a hoodie ninja with a ice axe or an old 'pedo guy'

yay

• @FoxxyFox said: That might be the important thing TT noted lately that is the big decision to make. Could be that woman so damn dangerous for the group ?? I wonder then if people want Lilly back instead of her :D lol

Or could Gary mean with that the trailer and the release date?? I can only now think of the videotape that has written on: 82 - ob... I would say the 8th October and the 2 for the 2nd week we have next week.

EDIT: Before the group enter the school you can tell who from the group might survive until this in this cap: group.jpg

I see Ben, Lee, Kenny & Christa, but who could it be behind that tree ?? From the trailer it must be the walkie-talkie guy because he is the last person who run in the school, so Chuck and/or Omid die pretty early.

Yeah, it's probably the walkie-talkie guy. After that shot, he was seen running into the building with Lee and Kenny closing the doors. From the back he almost looks like Chuck, but when you compare his jacket color to when his full body shot is shown, it looks like him.

• @Zeruis said: Yeah, it's probably the walkie-talkie guy. After that shot, he was seen running into the building with Lee and Kenny closing the doors. From the back he almost looks like Chuck, but when you compare his jacket color to when his full body shot is shown, it looks like him.

How do we know he is the guy on the radio?TellTale probably have not shown gim yet because it would spoil it,though it could be him!

We will hopefully be getting it soon and then we will truly find out :D

• @Gary Whitta said: I'm surprised no-one's spotted it yet. :)

what! what! what! what! what!

a drunk,depressed Kenny or the ice pick?

a secret message?

I need to know, nooooooooooooowww!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@FoxxyFox said:

EDIT: Before the group enter the school you can tell who from the group might survive until this in this cap:

I see Ben, Lee, Kenny & Christa, but who could it be behind that tree ?? From the trailer it must be the walkie-talkie guy because he is the last person who run in the school, so Chuck and/or Omid die pretty early.

This might be a good moment to step in and repeat that, on occasion, Telltale's episode trailers reflected the narrative of the game incorrectly on purpose to avoid early spoilers.

For Telltale, it's not a problem to substitute whoever you see in the trailer with someone else with the click of a mouse. For example, the actual episode could have a new character standing where you now see Ben... and Ben dead in the gutter. :cool:

Continue. :D

• @Vainamoinen said: This might be a good moment to step in and repeat that, on occasion, Telltale's episode trailers reflected the narrative of the game incorrectly on purpose to avoid early spoilers.

For Telltale, it's not a problem to substitute whoever you see in the trailer with someone else with the click of a mouse. For example, the actual episode could have a new character standing where you now see Ben... and Ben dead in the gutter. :cool:

Continue. :D

This^^^^

Telltale has done this with every trailer so far

• @Gary Whitta said: I'm surprised no-one's spotted it yet. :)

spotted what? the big bag of lies designed to deceive us and make us wildly speculate about non-facts and misdirection :)

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: This^^^^

Telltale has done this with every trailer so far

Really? Cause I just rewatched the trailers and didn't see any changes. The Previews on the other hand are all different though.

• @Yertos said: Really? Cause I just rewatched the trailers and didn't see any changes. The Previews on the other hand are all different though.

there are lines of dialogue not in the game and also one implied that Clementine fired the gun while looking scared but she didnt

• Chuck better not die in the beginning of Ep 4. We pretty much only just met him!

Then again, Omid's days are numbered as well...

Add Comment