User Avatar Image

So... why do you like Carley?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

Why is everyone so in love with Carley? Yeah her getting shot was bad, but honestly I was more mad about Doug getting shot.

If you are a Carley fan why do you like her character so much? For the fact she was a possible romance? Or that she was uber cute trying to put in batteries?

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Random odd thought that this thread has evoked....does anyone else think it's sort of ummm weird that before you had to choose between Carley and Doug, they were hinting at a romance developing between the two of them? Not just that, BUT that the two characters wound up being interchangeable so in essence they were planning to have them in love with themselves???

• @LadyJ said: ...BUT that the two characters wound up being interchangeable so in essence they were planning to have them in love with themselves???

Somewhat interchangeable, but still very opposite personalities, like two sides of a coin. That romantic inclination made some sense to me considering Doug saved Carley. I kinda felt Carley was coming off a little desperate with Lee.

@LadyJ said: another Carley thread? *facepalm*

Yeah I know! Throw in one little I-love-Doug-mug and suddenly you're "odd". :eek:

• Doug who?

Oh, that dude who got pulled out a window in episode one? =V

• @Cyreen said: Somewhat interchangeable, but still very opposite personalities, like two sides of a coin. That romantic inclination made some sense to me considering Doug saved Carley. I kinda felt Carley was coming off a little desperate with Lee.

Hmm, well Lee saved her as well, and she originally had a black and white view of him as she knew of his past but realized he was a great guy. I mean, in 3-4 months and seeing that person every day, it's pretty easy to fall for them, imo. Especially when they've both got a secret together, so there's trust, and have each other's backs a lot.
    I thought it was pretty normal, and not saying that you are doing this, but it irks me so much when I go on Youtube or other places and see people calling Carley names just because she fell for Lee after she had a crush on Doug, when it's totally normal considering the circumstances imo. ):

• @DreadMagus said: Doug who?

Oh, that dude who got pulled out a window in episode one? =V

Yeah, that dorky guy who wore socks with his sandals that Carley thought was cute (laser pointer...:rolleyes:).

@DreadMagus said: ...not saying that you are doing this

No I stated my personal opinion; The Walking Dead presents speed dating, zombie style. Get'em while they're still warm! Supplies limited.

• When it comes time for Doug/Carley to die, here's how each of those characters handle the situation.

Carley:
    -Fights with Lilly
    -Escalates Lilly
    -Provoked Lilly and got herself shot

Doug:
    -Attempts to diffuse situation
    -Protects Ben
    -Tries to calm Lilly down
    -Dies sacrificing himself to save someone else.

I have come to the conclusion the only reason people like Carley is because she has boobs.

• @Demopan said:
    I have come to the conclusion the only reason people like Carley is because she has boobs.

:rolleyes: Lilly also has boobs, yet I hate her.

Also, to my knowledge Doug is not directly accused of being the traitor.

• @Demopan said:

Her breast are pretty small. I mean, they look good on her b/c she's short, but they don't look big. Lilly has bigger breast.

But I like Carley b/c she think I should be the leader and gives me kisses.

• Lilly also had, and she's at the top of my list of Hatred!
    if that were true that you speak, WHY I and some others do not like Lilly and Christa???more especially Lilly, WHY????
    Carley is my favorite character of ALL because of how she is!

Add Comment