User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe because the woman on the tape appears Caucasian.

@Gary Whitta said: I'm surprised no-one's spotted it yet. :)

Tease!

• @Rock114 said: Different hair color, for one. The recorded woman also has a different voice, and upon seeing the tape Christa says "What kind of place is this!" If it WERE Christa on the tape, I'd think that she would have an idea of exactly how bad that place was if she had actually been there, and she and Omid would NOT be going all the way to Savannah with Lee and Co if she had somehow escaped there.

[LIST=1]
    [*]Like I mentioned before, lighting could explain the difference. The hair is brown and straight in both cases. I don't see the big difference.
    [*]The "what kind of place is this!" is probably just clever editing so it isn't too spoilery. Remember the ep 3 trailer? You hear a gunshot ,then see Clem holding a gun, shaking. People speculated she killed a walker or human and it turns out she didn't even fire the gun.
    [*]Last, who is to say they have been there before? They obviously meet new people. Who is talking when they mention the "stories" about how bad the place was? I gave an theory as to why this could all happen without Christa ever haven visited Savannah. Even if she did, it's not like they planned to go to Savannah. She was forced by the horde.
    [/LIST]

I can't say you're wrong. I see you're view. We have to wait and see but personally, I'm not yet convinced that there's no way this could be not Christa.

• @Cyreen said: Maybe because the woman on the tape appears Caucasian.

Christa appeared Caucasian or maybe Asian (south Asia, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc.) to me until i checked the wiki, but she does look more Caucasian than Christa

• @Cyreen said: Maybe because the woman on the tape appears Caucasian.

She doesn't to me. Plus, lighting can make a huge difference.

Take a real life example:
    Beyonce-Skin-Lightening.jpg

• @Red Panda said: She doesn't to me. Plus, lighting can make a huge difference.

that is Photoshop it is well known that basically all her photos are changed to make her look more white

• @thestalkinghead said: Christa appeared Caucasian or maybe Asian (south Asia, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc.) to me until i checked the wiki, but she does look more Caucasian than Christa

I don't trust that wiki. They make stuff up. I don't even think Carley was Caucasian. She could easily be Latina, but I digress.

• Christacrop.jpg

Looks Caucasian? Sure, okay...

• @thestalkinghead said: that is Photoshop it is well known that basically all her photos are changed to make her look more white

lol

• I also think that Christa not know this woman's video, it would be much coincidence.
    but who knows?

@Red Panda said: I don't even think Carley was Caucasian. She could easily be Latina, but I digress.

I think she is not Caucasian.

• @Cyreen said: Christacrop.jpg

Looks Caucasian? Sure, okay...

well not in that picture, but she does look south Asian in that picture

Add Comment