User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • this is Konnie Huq a popular TV presenter in England who is from Bangladesh:

2454-konniehuq1b.jpg
    i think she has similar features to Christa
    Christacrop.jpg

• @Cyreen said: Yes, I'm sure there are a ton of Latino Lutherans. Makes complete sense.

I'm glad you agree. After all, she could be mixed or her family could be the exception. Being Lutheran is a religion, not an ethnicity, in the end.

• @thestalkinghead said: this is Konnie Huq a popular TV presenter in England who is from Bangladesh:

2454-konniehuq1b.jpg
    i think she has similar features to Christa
    Christacrop.jpg

She looks the part.

But Christa has that East Coast, Puerto Rican accent. (Which, by the way, makes no sense if she is from San Francisco. Not only is there no real Puerto Rican presence, I've lived here all my life and people don't talk that way.)

• Stellar argument, as usual, and completely...

Derailed.png

• @Red Panda said: She looks the part.

But Christa has that East Coast, Puerto Rican accent. (Which, by the way, makes no sense if she is from San Francisco. Not only is there no real Puerto Rican presence, I've lived here all my life and people don't talk that way.)

i don't have that many american accents i can recognise specifically, and its only the real distinctive ones like a Texan or New York etc. other than that its just american, probably a similar amount of accents that the average american can recognise from England

• @Cyreen said: Stellar argument, as usual, and completely...

Derailed.png

Thank you. I'm quite impressed myself by your artful use of vagueness, being indirect, and being condescending in argumentation. You've persuaded me you're right!

• @thestalkinghead said: i don't have that many american accents i can recognise specifically, and its only the real distinctive ones like a Texan or New York etc. other than that its just american, probably a similar amount of accents that the average american can recognise from England

That was just a rant. The accents aren't important. I understand your point.

• @Red Panda said: That was just a rant. The accents aren't important. I understand your point.

thats just a detail that i would never pick up on, infact there aren't any characters in TWD i could specifically point out where they come from, the best i could do would be to say some are southern accents

• OK, who do people think said "What was going on inside Crawford was passed along like a ghost story. Except this one was true" ? It starts at about 1:03 in the trailer.

• @thestalkinghead said: thats just a detail that i would never pick up on, infact there aren't any characters in TWD i could specifically point out where they come from, the best i could do would be to say some are southern accents

I kind of agree that, in the game, accents don't really matter. TTG is looking for good voice actors from all over, not just certain areas for certain characters.

Add Comment