User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 20.5K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Someone needs to photoshop that pic for those of us who are stupid enough not to pick up clems hat, and didnt give her the hoodie, IM FEELING LEFT OUT!

• @Martindn said: Someone needs to photoshop that pic for those of us who are stupid enough not to pick up clems hat, and didnt give her the hoodie, IM FEELING LEFT OUT!

Wait, you can not pick up her hat?

• You kinda have to- or so i thought.

• Looks like Clem rushing. Lees saying wait and she just cant wait to go and find her parents. Of course its just radio freak and lee kills him

• @Yertos said: Could this picture be at the end of the episode? ...Or am I just taking a simple picture to serious haha

I think it's more likely a montage of elements of episode 4, rather than a literal scene.

• You have to pick the hat or else the women from the woods won`t come at you poiting her weapon right at your eyebowls or worse...(without eyes:)

• I'm excited. Soon we'll get another episode and it'll be great! Until then I may finally finish Skyrim. 175 hours so far and still not done.

• So looking at the picture- it tells us a lot about episode 4. Here are some of the things I think this brings to the game:

[LIST=1]
    [*]Kenny is sitting on the train with a bottle of booze. After watching the video this basically means Kenny will be mostly depressed and drain the group of hope through the episode, and perhaps may even kill himself
    [*]Clem is rushing into the city, no doubt eager to find her parents, will probably put herself in danger to find them, as well as other members of the group.
    [*]Lee is chasing after Clem, his arm extended to catch up to her. This symbolizes him putting himself in harms way to protect clem, while this is a no brainer, in his other hand is the walkie talkie. This means this radio will play a key roll in the episode.
    [*]To the left of a picture we see a woman figure holding a hammer/hatchet/tool, I assume because this is Christa because she is the only adult woman left in the group. Omid is not in this picture so I would assume he may die in the episode and attack Lee because of it- perhaps she is the masked woman at the end of the trailer?
    [*]The bridge in this picture makes itself known as light shines through it, I believe that this bridge will have a key roll in this episode as well.
    [/LIST]

• @Motordead said: So looking at the picture- it tells us a lot about episode 4. Here are some of the things I think this brings to the game:

[LIST=1]
    [*]Kenny is sitting on the train with a bottle of booze. After watching the video this basically means Kenny will be mostly depressed and drain the group of hope through the episode, and perhaps may even kill himself
    [*]Clem is rushing into the city, no doubt eager to find her parents, will probably put herself in danger to find them, as well as other members of the group.
    [*]Lee is chasing after Clem, his arm extended to catch up to her. This symbolizes him putting himself in harms way to protect clem, while this is a no brainer, in his other hand is the walkie talkie. This means this radio will play a key roll in the episode.
    [*]To the left of a picture we see a woman figure holding a hammer/hatchet/tool, I assume because this is Christa because she is the only adult woman left in the group. Omid is not in this picture so I would assume he may die in the episode and attack Lee because of it- perhaps she is the masked woman at the end of the trailer?
    [*]The bridge in this picture makes itself known as light shines through it, I believe that this bridge will have a key roll in this episode as well.
    [/LIST]

Actually, the woman in the corner seems to be holding an ice pick, the very weapon that the ninja-girl in the trailer pulled out right before the screen cut to black. It is in all likelihood her instead of Christa. And the way she is behind all of the characters implys that she seems to be watching them from afar and waiting for her chance to strike for some unknown reason.

• I think it's the beginning, leaving the train and trying to reach the city. Clem is in front of everybody because she's impatient to find her parents.

Add Comment