User Avatar Image

So... why do you like Carley?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Why is everyone so in love with Carley? Yeah her getting shot was bad, but honestly I was more mad about Doug getting shot.

If you are a Carley fan why do you like her character so much? For the fact she was a possible romance? Or that she was uber cute trying to put in batteries?

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Red Panda said: Her breast are pretty small. I mean, they look good on her b/c she's short, but they don't look big. Lilly has bigger breast.

But I like Carley b/c she think I should be the leader and gives me kisses.

Stop calling her small! :mad:

• @ZombieGoBoom said: Stop calling her small! :mad:

Oh my god, I got a pretty good laugh out of this. Genius :D

Carley was being accused head on by Lilly. And it's good that somebody got the guts to tell Lilly the truth. If anyone seriously thinks people like Carley "just because of her boobs", then that's rather ignorant, since you're saying the only reason to like her would be because she's a female. There WAS an undeniable gender bias in episode 1, but obviously people like Carley for a number of reasons that come up from the episodes after that you'd know if you looked at the posts in this thread. I know I don't like her just because she's a girl, and I'm a girl.
    Also not correct in any way, as Lilly has boobs (and even bigger) than Carley and most people hate her, Christa has boobs and I don't like her.
    Yet nobody would say these kinds of things for a male character. rolleyes.gif

• @Natalie1213 said: Oh my god, I got a pretty good laugh out of this. Genius :D

I will defend Carley's honor and her height. ;)

As someone else pointed out, she's the only one who brought a gun to the ZA. I have a feeling that I'm going to be saying "I wish Carley was here." hundreds of times while going through the horror that is Savannah in episode 4. :(

• @ZombieGoBoom said: I have a feeling that I'm going to be saying "I wish Carley was here." hundreds of times while going through the horror that is Savannah in episode 4. :(

lol funny, yesterday when I saw the trailer of Ep4, I said exactly that.
    But life still goes.

• @ZombieGoBoom said: I will defend Carley's honor and her height. ;)

As someone else pointed out, she's the only one who brought a gun to the ZA. I have a feeling that I'm going to be saying "I wish Carley was here." hundreds of times while going through the horror that is Savannah in episode 4. :(

Exactly that was going through my mind, as well. Actually, ever since after Carley died it's all that's been going through my head, ugh. ): The game feels pretty different without her, and not to mention with most of the original cast being dead/gone. Yet at the same time it doesn't. Such is The Walking Dead game. Let's all hope for references to her.

• @Natalie1213 said: Carley was being accused head on by Lilly. And it's good that somebody got the guts to tell Lilly the truth.

Is it really good to insult a clearly unhinged woman whos carrying a gun? And then to turn your back on said gun-toting-crazy-woman?

She may have rescued us in ep1 and helped out in ep2 but damn she really cocked up during that scene.

• @KMatt said: Is it really good to insult a clearly unhinged woman whos carrying a gun? And then to turn your back on said gun-toting-crazy-woman?

She may have rescued us in ep1 and helped out in ep2 but damn she really cocked up during that scene.

It's good that someone finally told her about it, but she did make a mistake there. Not saying she didn't. But it's not much compared to Ben and Lilly. I understand though since if I was her, I would be pissed as hell too that someone is not only accusing me of doing something that I didn't do, she also brought up Carley's family and wanted Lee to go on her side. But yeah, mistake on her part.

• @KMatt said: Is it really good to insult a clearly unhinged woman whos carrying a gun? And then to turn your back on said gun-toting-crazy-woman?

To be fair, I don't think anybody saw that coming. I didn't. Did you?

As unhinged as Lilly was, murder was something else and surprised many.

• @Red Panda said: To be fair, I don't think anybody saw that coming. I didn't. Did you?

Agreed. That's why I do not blame Carley. There have been tense arguments already that did not end in violence, so it's not like they saw it coming.

• @Red Panda said: To be fair, I don't think anybody saw that coming. I didn't. Did you?

Exactly. Carley may have chosen a bad time to tell Lilly off, but it was completely understandable and nobody thought Lilly would resort to straight up murder. That's why I can only say Carley made a bit of a mistake, I can't blame her like some people can. What was she going to know, that what she'd say would end up resulting in her death?

Add Comment