User Avatar Image

So... about the St. John's Brothers

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 738 users

Who actually killed them/ let them live? And why? :p

I killed Danny because he is a sick fuck. thinking Lee's group will eat him after he is killed, and I killed Andy because she pulled Clementine's hair, & like in the trailer Lee said "... is gonna end up dead."

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't kill Danny because he wasn't a threat anymore. I killed Andy because he still was.

• On my original playthrough I didn't kill either. But on my second and third playthrough I did. Both of Andy's death scenes are pretty awesome (in a epic-movie-death-scene sort of way). Which ones have you seen and which one did you think was better? Lee kicking Andy into the fence or grabbing the gun and executing him?

• @KMatt said: On my original playthrough I didn't kill either. But on my second and third playthrough I did. Both of Andy's death scenes are pretty awesome (in a epic-movie-death-scene sort of way). Which ones have you seen and which one did you think was better? Lee kicking Andy into the fence or grabbing the gun and executing him?

I tried this too in my other save file. I like the idea of him dying by his own creation. I also love the look Lilly gives you if you kill Andy.

• @Zeruis said: I tried this too in my other save file. I like the idea of him dying by his own creation. I also love the look Lilly gives you if you kill Andy.

Yeah and if you'd just helped Kenny kill her father too, that makes you feel all kinds of bad.

• @KMatt said: Yeah and if you'd just helped Kenny kill her father too, that makes you feel all kinds of bad.

Which is why I'm glad I decided to spare Andy at the very end. And I think shooting him is the better one, because Lee yells one final time as he steadies the rifle: "IT'S OVER!"

• @Rock114 said: Which is why I'm glad I decided to spare Andy at the very end. And I think shooting him is the better one, because Lee yells one final time as he steadies the rifle: "IT'S OVER!"

Yeah that is pretty awesome. I havn't enjoyed a game as much as I'm enjoying this game in a very long time. The writers are top-notch and the voice acting is perfect.

Really looking forward to the next episode.

• I left them both alive.

After what just went down in that meat locker, I was still feeling pretty disturbed so I couldn't bring myself to off Danny in cold blood. Like Lee says, 'That's not how the world works now.'

The same went for Andy, although I did beat him to a pulp (because at that point my shock had turned to anger, but I still was never going to kill him). The moment that music started playing though and Andy had resigned to his fate actually made me sad.
    I never thought I'd feel sad for the bad guys in a game like this.

• @RedKoolLoops said: I left them both alive.

After what just went down in that meat locker, I was still feeling pretty disturbed so I couldn't bring myself to off Danny in cold blood. Like Lee says, 'That's not how the world works now.'

The same went for Andy, although I did beat him to a pulp (because at that point my shock had turned to anger, but I still was never going to kill him). The moment that music started playing though and Andy had resigned to his fate actually made me sad.
    I never thought I'd feel sad for the bad guys in a game like this.

it is pretty disturbing hearing someone that hates you ask you to kill them, i first noticed that in system shock 2 :)

actually they both wanted to die, maybe they were deep down appalled at what they had become and just wanted it to end

• Well I killed Danny, but I left Andy alive to suffer with the knowledge that his entire family was dead in one night.

FOR MARK!

• Danny was incapacitated and no threat so I left him, hoping Lilly would do it for me. I seriously considered killing Andy because grabbing Clem pissed me off, instead I just beat him to a pulp, told him both his family were dead and left him for zombiefood.

Add Comment