User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • she is probably damaged goods and crazy like lilly, unless she does something really cool i think i would rather just not let her in the group

• I'm not too impressed with the ep 4 trailer, it feels like a cheap and cliched horror film, just like ep 2.

• I think after Ep3 be a little slow (without much action, just sadness), will be good to have a bit of action and fear.

• @KMatt said: Ok what theories do people have about the school? What do you think went on in there?

My guess, having read somewhere that Crawford was militarised I guess that the army or remnants of the army set up their own little safe zone. They abused their power over other survivors, experimenting on them until the place was overrun.

Ice pick lady and pedo man probably showed up in savannah after all this.

Any thoughts?

Making orange ninja's? I've seen Lee punch a zombie and he hits hard. But that little ninja girl took the hit and came right back and knocked Lee on his ass. Last time things got all blurry like that was when Larry punched Lee. Something not normal about orange ninja is all I'm saying.

• @Ninnuendo said: I'm not too impressed with the ep 4 trailer, it feels like a cheap and cliched horror film, just like ep 2.

Cheap and cliched horror film? No. Episode 2 was a well-made awesome horror film. Loved it, and this looks awesome.

By the way have you guys ever considered, maybe if you tell Kenny about Chuck and the drink, then he turns into an alcoholic, but if you don't tell him about the drink. He's not?

• @Kiel555 said: Making orange ninja's? I've seen Lee punch a zombie and he hits hard. But that little ninja girl took the hit and came right back and knocked Lee on his ass. Last time things got all blurry like that was when Larry punched Lee. Something not normal about orange ninja is all I'm saying.

That woman couldn't weigh more than 120 pounds. It hurts really bad when you punch someone, unless you're a trained fighter and have conditioned your hands for the pain.

I guess it is plausible, but knocking people out is hard to do to anyone. As someone that enjoys fighting (MMA), I was surprised when I saw that.

• @HarjKS said:
    By the way have you guys ever considered, maybe if you tell Kenny about Chuck and the drink, then he turns into an alcoholic, but if you don't tell him about the drink. He's not?

if I'm not mistaken you need to tell about the drink, to get the map of savanah.

• @HarjKS said:

I don't think telling him really matters. In his situation, he would have to find SOMETHING to latch onto (in this case, alcohol) from committing suicide. He would've eventually become a alcoholic in Savannah anyways.

• @Red Panda said: That woman couldn't weigh more than 120 pounds. It hurts really bad when you punch someone, unless you're a trained fighter and have conditioned your hands for the pain.

I guess it is plausible, but knocking people out is hard to do to anyone. As someone that enjoys fighting (MMA), I was surprised when I saw that.

Exactly, I'd say she's 5'-0", 100 lbs can take a hit, return a hit with serious force and then moments later use a pick axe with the same hand she just used to knock down a grown man. Damn, what is she on? Crack, meth?

• @HarjKS said: By the way have you guys ever considered, maybe if you tell Kenny about Chuck and the drink, then he turns into an alcoholic, but if you don't tell him about the drink. He's not?

I think telling Kenny about the drink is nessecary for the story to continue. He won't let you get by in order to get the map, which is why you have to tell him Chuck has some hootch for him to get up and allow you to grab the map.

Add Comment